2020 Christmas bargain thread

Following
If anyone sees any Xbox one s - 1tb (Disk version not the download one) bargains please post and let me know

I'm currently enrolled in 2 companies for toy/kids gift product testing if anybody is interested? You buy from them and they reimburse you upon dispatch. A lot of the items are 'stereotypical' girl things though which is a shame.

Thats good C (well for you, not anyone else) usually I'm the person who waits and misses out :haha:

I usually see a great reduction the week after I've bought something :haha:

Hi if anyone finds the paw patrol tower down in price could you pop it in here atm it’s £89.99 I’m hoping it goes down to at least £60 as you have to buy all the vehicles and characters separately and they are £10 plus each

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but tesco have half price toy sale. I nipped in last night after my pole class.

Ooo, I might see if I can sneak out Saturday and do Tesco and Smyths as they are right by each other

If there's anything in smyths people want make sure you keep checking the prices. I wasn't even going to get one of the bits I bought today as it was too expensive, then noticed the price had dropped by £10 since I last looked

Apparently code Q4QVE takes £35 off at very. Just seen someone post it in the comments of a group when someone ekse asked if anyone had seen discounts on the paw patrol tower, and remembered someone was after one at a lower price in here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->