2020 Christmas bargain thread

Christmas is getting more and more expensive every year lol x

Christmas is getting more and more expensive every year lol x

I’m not sure if it’s because my kids want more specific things now or what but when they were younger I managed to get so many bargains

Anybody want 2 of these mini speakers? £29.99. I accidentally purchased a code with cryptocurrency to get BOGOF offer but no use to me. Free delivery

miniBOOM_Portable_Bluetooth_Speaker_v2_720x.png

Hey my little girl is really in to horses and pony’s does any one know where I can get them that are decent for a 7year old girl xx

Hey my little girl is really in to horses and pony’s does any one know where I can get them that are decent for a 7year old girl xx
Lucky horse? From Spirit. DD2 got one for her birthday but both of them watch the program on Netflix. It's really good but expensive. Facebook/eBay may have one secondhand.
Here

No huge Smyth's sales will be happening this year. They're making up for their losses in lockdown :(

No huge Smyth's sales will be happening this year. They're making up for their losses in lockdown :(
Poo! I saw a generation doll vet centee for the girls but it's £90! They play vets at the moment and use their imagination but thought this would be a great supprise gift. We will see !

Generation dolls do a stable but they're quite pricey x

I wanted a smyths offer too! Rio wants the roblox adopt me play set. Its plastic crap and its £50!

I wanted a smyths offer too! Rio wants the roblox adopt me play set. Its plastic crap and its £50!
They have the lemonade stand for £9.99 :haha: Mine only want them for the virtual item codes.

Yeah they're only hosting the upto half price on selected lines which is active atm and that's it :( I like their money off offers, everything is so expensive with nothing to show in return. .

They have the lemonade stand for £9.99 :haha: Mine only want them for the virtual item codes.

Yeah they're only hosting the upto half price on selected lines which is active atm and that's it :( I like their money off offers, everything is so expensive with nothing to show in return. .

That price sounds better lol. No idea what game the lemonade stand is on though. He confuses me with Roblox, i watch him when he plays and im still lost!
I just know he is obsessed with adopt me, and i refuse to pay £50 for a set he will lose the small pieces of!!
Do you ever get any roblox stuff in HB?

That price sounds better lol. No idea what game the lemonade stand is on though. He confuses me with Roblox, i watch him when he plays and im still lost!
I just know he is obsessed with adopt me, and i refuse to pay £50 for a set he will lose the small pieces of!!
Do you ever get any roblox stuff in HB?

It's part of the Adopt Me range. You need to try some of them :haha: I love fashion frenzy 8-[
I got Ava 2 sets last year from Amazon, they dropped to £24.99 from £49.99, they're actually hard to take apart as well which is crap when they expect you to change outfits.
Not at the moment no, for my store anyway. It's all based on Fortnite and Minecraft atm so could be on the agenda, we're just a bit slow. When I'm in tomorrow, I'll check the system to see if any stock is held at Liverpool or Amesbury distribution centre

It's part of the Adopt Me range. You need to try some of them :haha: I love fashion frenzy 8-[
I got Ava 2 sets last year from Amazon, they dropped to £24.99 from £49.99, they're actually hard to take apart as well which is crap when they expect you to change outfits.
Not at the moment no, for my store anyway. It's all based on Fortnite and Minecraft atm so could be on the agenda, we're just a bit slow. When I'm in tomorrow, I'll check the system to see if any stock is held at Liverpool or Amesbury distribution centre

ooh Rio loves Minecraft too! I’ll have to go and look. Not been in ages I’m dying to go hb and b&m!

Oh god HB is the devil shop spend all kinds of money in there picking bits up haha .

thats a shame about the smyths sale. I hope I'm not wasting time hanging on for sales for the more expensive bits if other places may follow suit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->