2021 Christmas Countdown - 1 day to go!!!

Bevziibubble

Reaction score

Seems about the right time to start a Christmas countdown, doesn't it? :-k:xmas13:

133 days to go!! :xmas6::xmas5::xmas16:

It has flown by hasn't it! I can't believe how close we are now. It will be here before we know it.

130 days to go :xmas6:

I am nowhere near prepared for this year.
I know we’re getting bikes for the kids but that’s it, my son wants vbucks etc and my girls have no idea x

Hopefully you will get more ideas nearer the time. How are you?

Hopefully you will get more ideas nearer the time. How are you?

Things have been up and down especially since covid but I’m getting there, just feeling a little lonely as I don’t really know anyone where I live but hopefully il meet people soon. How are you? X

Things have been up and down especially since covid but I’m getting there, just feeling a little lonely as I don’t really know anyone where I live but hopefully il meet people soon. How are you? X

That must be really difficult not knowing anyone where you live, and I imagine very lonely :hugs: Hopefully you will meet some people soon and get to know them.
I'm doing OK thanks :)

That must be really difficult not knowing anyone where you live, and I imagine very lonely :hugs: Hopefully you will meet some people soon and get to know them.
I'm doing OK thanks :)
I have tried but having anxiety affects me, I kind of shut myself off from people sadly x

Woohoo! Normally we're getting mad for it not opening in first week of Sept! I made my first purchase last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->