2021 Christmas Countdown - 1 day to go!!!

I can’t believe how fast this year is going x

I know! Soon be down to less than 100 days :xmas1:

I need time to slow down lol! I’m not prepared for Christmas to be 3 months away lol x

Have the kids started asking for stuff yet? X
My middle ones have lists! My oldest 2 both want gaming systems (I say want, their old ones are basically done for so at this point it's new system for Christmas or just quit gaming) so likely will mention a couple of games and won't ask for anything else as they know the score on cost > number of gifts. Least the little one can't ask yet hahaha

My middle ones have lists! My oldest 2 both want gaming systems (I say want, their old ones are basically done for so at this point it's new system for Christmas or just quit gaming) so likely will mention a couple of games and won't ask for anything else as they know the score on cost > number of gifts. Least the little one can't ask yet hahaha
Haha! Yeah defo enjoy the not being able to ask yet. My youngest daughter wants mostly gymnastics stuff, older daughter is Anime obsessed and my son seems to flit from one thing to another, but doesn’t like stuff long enough to actually get use out off x

It will be! It went too fast last year and it's going too fast again this year!

Its all going too fast for my liking.

I have finally finished the girls birthday bits. I was going to give DD1 cash as she had no real ideas until yesterday she went to a friends house and now wants a desk in her room (so I've rearranged their bedrooms O:))
All the bits add up when it comes to birthdays so I am about £100 over budget](*,) that's because I got personalised balloons which really could have been left out!

Anyway now that's all done, I am starting to think about Christmas. I've no lists and neither have the girls but I need to start putting money aside at least.

At least if you put money aside then when you/they do have an idea you'll be prepared. The little bits certainly do add up though. It's like going to primark and thinking "it's only a pound, it's only three quid" and chucking it in your basket to get to the till and be told it comes to £150 haha

Before we know it even the sane people (as opposed to Christmas crazies) will be talking about Christmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->