2022 Christmas countdown! 0 days to go!

91 days to go :xmas1:

:happydance:2 more days til the 80s! Is it just me or weren’t we just talking about how we’re almost out of the hundreds and into the double digits?? If every next 10 days passes just as quickly as the last, we will be decking the halls, singing carols and hanging stockings in no time!
:wohoo:

Ah this is so exciting! The days are going by so quickly. Enjoyed my first pumpkin spice latte of the autumn season today. The air feels crisp outside and I could even see my breath walking to the train station this morning. I really love the months leading up to Christmas as well as Christmas itself. Love when leaves and conkers start to fall to the floor, the smell of dew in the morning, when you start to need to wrap up on the early morning dog walk, making soup from pumpkins and squashes and enjoying warming up with hot chocolate in the evenings :) It all feels like Christmas is on the way, and that anticipation is just priceless. Can you believe we are nearly out of the 90s already!? Before we know it, halloween will have come and gone and stores will be full of Christmas cards and toys. Can't wait for that first moment when I'm out shopping and notice the stores are playing Christmas songs!

That sums it all up for me. I love this time of year. Going conker hunting tomorrow :)

90 days left! I can't believe how quickly this is dropping :xmas1:

It is rushing by! Feel like only yesterday when it was above 100!

Btw out of curiosity, what does the 3 in the title stand for? Is it your third countdown?

It is rushing by! Feel like only yesterday when it was above 100!

Btw out of curiosity, what does the 3 in the title stand for? Is it your third countdown?

Oops that's a typo when I was editing the number of days left :blush:

It's going too quick and I've not got a single idea on my list yet!

Time is flying and I still have zero ideas for DDs.
Dd1 the only idea I have is clothes but she doesn't exactly go out tons and has uniform most of the week plus my Mum is planning to get her clothes, PJs plus a travel suitcase (she has a two school residential next year plus summer holiday)
Dd2 I'm probably going to go with electric scooter which will be a Santa gift so need something comparative. :-k

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"