20week Scan this wednesday aghh!

nlz2468

Reaction score
As the title says really.... I have my 20week scan this wednesday i should be around 20+4 when i go i am so sceard i know its normal for woman to be anxious/nervous but i am worried incase they find a problem with LO as its the anomley scan.

I have had 2 previous mc/s both under the first 12 weeks of pregnancy and this is the furthest i have ever been but i still cant help being nervous.

I should be excited especially if they can tell me the sex of the baby but to be honest i couldn't care less what the sex is i just want a healthy baby and for everything to be ok.

Please keep your fingers crossed for me girls i don't want to be told bad news again like i have done with my other babies.

x x

Fingers crossed for you <3 xxx i'm sure all will be fineeeeeee

I also have my 20 week scan on Wednesday and like you hoping everything is ok. It couldn't come sooner!! x

I have my 20 week scan Wednesday too!!! I'll be 20+1. I'm nervous but soooo excited to see baby again! Hopefully we will find out the sex too but like you say as long as it's healthy it doesn't matter. Let us know how you get on :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->