20week Scan this wednesday aghh!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by nlz2468, Nov 14, 2011.

1. nlz2468

nlz2468 Well-Known Member

As the title says really.... I have my 20week scan this wednesday i should be around 20+4 when i go i am so sceard i know its normal for woman to be anxious/nervous but i am worried incase they find a problem with LO as its the anomley scan.

I have had 2 previous mc/s both under the first 12 weeks of pregnancy and this is the furthest i have ever been but i still cant help being nervous.

I should be excited especially if they can tell me the sex of the baby but to be honest i couldn't care less what the sex is i just want a healthy baby and for everything to be ok.

Please keep your fingers crossed for me girls i don't want to be told bad news again like i have done with my other babies.

x x

2. xloulabellex

xloulabellex Mummy to 2 beautiful boys

Fingers crossed for you <3 xxx i'm sure all will be fineeeeeee

3. 1948LC

1948LC Mum of 4 Girls Inc Twins

I also have my 20 week scan on Wednesday and like you hoping everything is ok. It couldn't come sooner!! x

4. AllStar

AllStar Pregnant

I have my 20 week scan Wednesday too!!! I'll be 20+1. I'm nervous but soooo excited to see baby again! Hopefully we will find out the sex too but like you say as long as it's healthy it doesn't matter. Let us know how you get on :D