20wk scan this morning!

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
We have our 20wk scan in 2 hours and 50mins! Excited muchly but anxious aswell!!

xx

I had mine yesterday, it was great. However we had a 2 hour wait as they were running behind. At least if you are early morning you won't have that issue. Enjoy!

Thanks!! Yeah I have been lucky in that both scans have been quite early!! Do I need to drink water? We made appointment at our 12wk scan and so no letter and no one said anything about needing to drink. Also am I right in saying they take a groin and underarm swab?

xx

Good luck! Mine is on Friday and we're taking our other boy with us this time to meet his brother!!x

I was asked to have a full bladder. No swabs taken from anywhere where I was just had to provide a urine sample - oh, and 3 pound coins! :winkwink:

Mines this morning at 1230, cant wait and have hardly slept x

Good luck hun I'm sure all will be great! Are u finding out the sex? And I drunk a pint of water before hand but made sure I wasn't uncomfortable it's much longer than the 12week scan and it's awful if ur dieing for the toilet! It's not quite as important to have a full bladder at 20weeks cos baby is easier to see anyway! And I didn't have any swabs taken either just a wee wee sample xxx

Goodluck, Ill keep a look out for an update :)

Mine is tomorrow morning!

xx

Good Luck :) am sure it will be just fine!
I have mine tomorrow, eeek x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->