21 day cycle?

loriface

Reaction score
Is a 21 day cycle normal? It's my first AF since having my implant out 2 months ago. Not too sure what to expect

I think a 21 day cycle is pretty short, but maybe your body is just trying to sort itself out after the implant? Are you temping at all?

No, not been temping. My partner thinks it's being a bit obsessive since 2 months is nothing. Which i guess is sort of right, Will see what happens.

Thing is this AF was litteraly spotting on 15th. A normal AF on 16th and nothing today. My body is so confusing!

That sounds very odd! Did you test just to make sure it's not implantation bleeding or anything like that?

Agreed on the temping - but don't hesitate to start doing it if you feel you want to. I think it's pretty handy just to know how your body is going.

Although having said that, if you BD every other day, you're gonna catch that egg at one point anyway. :haha:

We BD most days haha, I've always had a fear that I don't ovulate. Can't say why, it's just always been there. Guess I'm just super hoping to ovulate so I know I do! Obviously, the implant stops you releasing an egg and I can't temember periods fr 4 years ago haha, and I've not had any CM or anything since.

I did some ovulation tests but didn't do it everyday or at the same time. I read that cause my cycle was 21 days I should test from like day 7? Think I'll do it this cycle. Obviously being my first proper my next could be 28 days, guess only time will tell!

I did test. I've done too many just hoping for a BFP, but I think I'm gonna have to think about something else before it takes over haha.

I would test twice a day with OPKs (get a massive bundle of them on eBay for less than £10!), one around 12pm, and one around 8pm. I'd also test every day from, say CD3-4 until you get your positives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->