21 day of cycle blood test # confused

princess46

Reaction score
Hi guys i have been trying to concieve for over 2 years now i have polly cystic overies
My first day 21 blood test showed my progestrone level was
9.I have now been on 50mg of clomid for 1 month i had another blood test done last
Week on day 21 my progestrone is now 26 does anyone in the uk
Know if i would be able to get pregnant with that level.xxxx:wacko:

If it is measured in ng/mL, it should be perfect. Mine was 17 with this pregnancy and my doctor said it was great. When I was on clomid, mine were 23 at my 21dpo blood test and my doctor said that was also great.

Thankyou i feel a bit better now its just confusing as its my first time using clomid,i see lots of post on here will there day 21 levels at 60+ so i was usure if my level was good or not as my dr just phoned and said looks like youve responded to the clomid as you pro level is now 26 rather than 9.so i could fall pregnant with a level of 26?

Yeah you could get pregnant with that level and it be fine. The reason other people post theirs as so high is because it is measured in nmol/l (I think) instead of ng/mL. The numbers vary greatly between those two measurements. I am definitely just assuming you are being measured with the ng/mL, in which case your number is perfect.

Don't feel confused. Your numbers are way better than mine for my first two cycles. I was at a .29 on my first cycle at 50mg clomid, and at 5.17 at 100mg clomid on my second cycle. I just finished my 3rd cycle today kind of excited to see what my 3rd cycle # is.

Well i am feeling alot better now thanks guys, mother nature is due this sunday so not long to wait now :wink i have 2 months worth of clomid yet if no joy its back to fertility clinic i go. I will google to see how progestorone is measured by uk doctors.Are any of you due to test this week end?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->