21 Days Cycle - should I be worried?

Jetset

Reaction score
The last 2 months I have had 21 day cycles. This seems really short as a full week less than the usual 28 days. I know there is times when people can short cycle but this has been spot on two months in a row.

When I was trying for my daughter I was around 25 days so never been long but wondering whether this is something I should head to the doctors about as no idea what it could mean in terms of my ability to have another baby.

We have just done Cycle 2 so only just starting out really, but I don't know enough to know whether 21 Days is deemed 'abnormal'.

Are you temping? If you O early it's not such a big deal, but short cycles can mean short luteal phase which can impact on getting pregnant. Easily fixed though :)

No not temping. Used the CBFM for first time and had 10 high days so gave up!

Hey! Start temping with your next cycle. This will help you determine if you have a short LP. If you have a short LP you can try some natural methods to extend it or you and your doc may choose to use Clomid to help with the issue.

Sorry for such a long story... But I can't take it. Please read and give your thoughts much thanks. I finished my pack of birth control on December 05. Period or shud I say withdrawal bleeding came on time as expected December 08. Bleeding lasted for 5 days as usual. I did not start my next pack on December 13 and I have had intercourse a few times since my period ended. (between the days of December 17 to December 25) these days includes my fertile days according to an online ovulation calendar. Even though i think that the withdrawal cycle doenst count i counted from day one to try estimaste my next cycle, which isn't due till January 05. I'm having cramps as I always do before my period so I'm thinking its a sign that its coming. Only different feeling I have is that my left breast is very sensitive but it could be my mind because I'm sure it will be too early to have symptoms. Plus I'm thinking it could just be withdrawal symptoms as well. Do you think that it is possible to conceive so quickly coming off if the pill? Because I no some people say they tend to get pregnant whilst on the pill which I'm pretty sure this could only be as result of not taking the pill correctly. So if you can get pregnant by just missing a few pills then it may be possible if you miss two weeks. Help please...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->