21 days overdue period. Doc sends me packing

mummyoneday

Reaction score
21 days late .. was due on 2nd september however no period just egg white like discharge for about 4-5 days ... 5 negative pregnancy tests . Went to doc today . Thought i'd have had bloods done. Sent me packing . If it becomes a regular thing then they'll investugate . Ive been so moody / snappy with my dh ... generally feel down . Anyone any suggestions ?

Thanks

That sounds incredibly frustrating! I'm sorry you're dealing with that. Did the dr agree to follow up with you in a certain amount of time?

mummyoneday, Ugh when i started having Irregular periods They sent me packing too, and now it turns out I have PCOS (not saying you do) but they made me wait a year and a half! That's time I could have been taking care of myself! Don't let that happen to you! Demand that the appropriate tests are done to figure out what is going on.

21 days late .. was due on 2nd september however no period just egg white like discharge for about 4-5 days ... 5 negative pregnancy tests . Went to doc today . Thought i'd have had bloods done. Sent me packing . If it becomes a regular thing then they'll investugate . Ive been so moody / snappy with my dh ... generally feel down . Anyone any suggestions ?

Thanks

There would be no harm in getting bloodwork done. If you're uncomfortable with being "sent packing," get a second opinion and/or demand a blood draw.

Thanksss everyone . Just so frustrated as i was having ivf in may but on my last evening of my hormone injections i had a seizure and have been having them ever since . I have now been diagnosed with epilepsy. I tend to have periods all over the place but ive basically skipped this one all the gether. I know i have problems concieving hence the reason for the ivf but i just thought ohh never say never . Just not been my year :( thanks ladies for your replys xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->