"21 dpo" no AF, BFN.. ehhhh..

snowywolf

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hey mums and mums-to-be out there,

I'm like 21 dpo with no AF and possible late O (on CD 26) and the earlier O that was detected by FF wasn't the actual one (OPK showed negative on the proposed day of ovulation). I've attached my chart for all your perusal. Maybe we can all chip in to find out what might possibly be happening. hehe.. Thank God I'm still in a good mood while waiting for AF to arrive (FX that she doesn't)

My concern is I've not ovulated this month, which explains why AF is late. My CD are usually around 32-33 days, with O at around CD 18-20.

Go ahead, share your thoughts!

Thanks Lovelies!! :kiss:

Attachments

• chartgraph_module3_4.jpg
    chartgraph_module3_4.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 12
This is my first month charting too and it looks like you geared up to O the first dip but may not have and actually O'd on the 24th. Maybe that's why af is late.

I had a similar situation this month as well. I am now 16 dpo and af is late even according to ff after it changed af date bc of late O. Ic's show bfn and several days ago I used an frer and was bfn as well. I'm going to wait until I'm a week late to use a frer again. I feel like crap like I did with my 1st pregnancy.

I hope we both get out bfp soon!

looks to me like you may have possibly ovulated cd 26 which would only make you 10 dpo.. so maybe just wait a few more days and see what happens x GL xx

This is my first month charting too and it looks like you geared up to O the first dip but may not have and actually O'd on the 24th. Maybe that's why af is late.

I had a similar situation this month as well. I am now 16 dpo and af is late even according to ff after it changed af date bc of late O. Ic's show bfn and several days ago I used an frer and was bfn as well. I'm going to wait until I'm a week late to use a frer again. I feel like crap like I did with my 1st pregnancy.

I hope we both get out bfp soon!

Hihi Smille babe, I think this charting gives me more details on my own body. To others, it maybe quite stressful, especially for mothers (I understand that) I wouldn't have known about the late ovulation part had I been just doing the OPK.

How did your ff changed the af day? Mine is still counting my af days.. hehe.. I've got lots to learn from you as you've already been through a pregnancy. Keep me posted on your progress too! Let's pray that it'll be a good month for us!

looks to me like you may have possibly ovulated cd 26 which would only make you 10 dpo.. so maybe just wait a few more days and see what happens x GL xx

Hi Lexi's Mummy! Thanks so much for your input, I really appreciate it heaps. Would my BBT remain elevated if I had not ovulated? I've read contradicting responses on forums and discussions that having an elevated BBT doesn't mean that I've ovulated. Anyway, I can't wait to find out after a few days! Today's fmu didn't give any positive readings :sleep: What a wait this month!

My first pregnancy was a surprise so I'm very new to this. Since I ovulated later than FF suspected, it moved my expected date of af up bc of the amount of days in your luteal phase should be consistent each month. I have been keeping track of my cycles for quite some time. Your chart looks great and very promising from what I can see. Your bbt needs to stay up at least for 3 consecutive days after ovulation to confirm which in your case it did. Try to hold out on testing until you're 14 dpo.

My first pregnancy was a surprise so I'm very new to this. Since I ovulated later than FF suspected, it moved my expected date of af up bc of the amount of days in your luteal phase should be consistent each month. I have been keeping track of my cycles for quite some time. Your chart looks great and very promising from what I can see. Your bbt needs to stay up at least for 3 consecutive days after ovulation to confirm which in your case it did. Try to hold out on testing until you're 14 dpo.

Hi Smille, I hope my first would be a nice surprise (pretending that we didn't plan to conceive but conceived) LOL!

I tested this morning too, 11 dpo, but it's still negative. Well, I didn't temp today as I was up watching the eclipse this morning!! Wow! It was wonderful to be able to catch it from where I was. The moon was directly outside my window. I feel blessed.

Since I still have a bunch of IC, I'll test till AF is here.. though I hope she won't. My womb feels weird today, like AF is gonna come. Maybe she would, I don't care anymore, I'll leave it up to God!!

How did your Easter go?

Easter is tomorrow but today we went to my IL's for an Easter egg hunt and dinner.

11 dpo is still early to test so I would wait a few days although it's hard. Your chart looks great though!

I am testing tomorrow again depending on my temp, I'll be 18 dpo. My bbs hurt so bad all over and feel engorged. I had back pain last night for an hr and a little today which usually happens right b4 af, but she never came. Today I had so much cm that I had to use a liner (tmi...sorry). I hope it's a good sign. If bfn tomorrow, I pray af comes bc I'm sick of waiting.

Easter is tomorrow but today we went to my IL's for an Easter egg hunt and dinner.

11 dpo is still early to test so I would wait a few days although it's hard. Your chart looks great though!

I am testing tomorrow again depending on my temp, I'll be 18 dpo. My bbs hurt so bad all over and feel engorged. I had back pain last night for an hr and a little today which usually happens right b4 af, but she never came. Today I had so much cm that I had to use a liner (tmi...sorry). I hope it's a good sign. If bfn tomorrow, I pray af comes bc I'm sick of waiting.

Hi Smille Babe, yeah, today's Easter and finally, I felt some soreness in my boobies..I also felt some AF cramps, but again, the temp stayed hiked.

I'm also sick of waiting. It's such a long cycle! I'm like 38days into the cycle, which is so screwed up. I hope tmr will bring good news to us all..

Yesterday I had a stripe of blood when I wiped just once. I thought for sure it was af coming but she didn't appear. The only logical explanation for our long cycle is that we o'd late. I went back and put my temp in when I got sick after I thought I O'd and it moved it 4 days making me 15 dpo and not 19. So I'm lost. At this point I just want af to come.

Yesterday I had a stripe of blood when I wiped just once. I thought for sure it was af coming but she didn't appear. The only logical explanation for our long cycle is that we o'd late. I went back and put my temp in when I got sick after I thought I O'd and it moved it 4 days making me 15 dpo and not 19. So I'm lost. At this point I just want af to come.

Hey Babe, my bbt took a plunge this morning, so I suppose AF is definitely coming really soon.. *frowns* it's a 0.4degree plunge, and the test showed a BFN on the 13th DPO. I'm convinced I'm out this round..

Hey Babe, my bbt took a plunge this morning, so I suppose AF is definitely coming really soon.. *frowns* it's a 0.4degree plunge, and the test showed a BFN on the 13th DPO. I'm convinced I'm out this round..

I'm sorry :hugs:. I keep praying my af comes at this point. I am just ready to move on.

Tick tock tick tock .. nothing happening still..Where's the witch?

My temp dropped today. I hope it's her coming lol.

Af finally came for me this evening. Guess a later O than I expected. I am glad to know everything is ok and I can save money and not buy tests for awhile.

I hope you find answers soon.

Hihi Babe, I'm having brown discharges, hoping that AF will come full blown so I can start counting again.. hehe..

Let's continue to support each other for this month! The sooner AF comes, the sooner we can O!!!!

XOXO

Sounds like it'll be here soon. What a month!

the witch visited finally.. after a long cycle (40 days!) she finally came.

This cycle, which included temping, charting and opk, has been a fruitful one. I've learnt so much. Thanks!

Moving on to the 4th cycle of ttc.. best luck to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->