21 TTC Needs a buddy :) 3 BFP 1 Angel

xxxkeashxxx

Reaction score
:wacko:

Hey all :hi:
So were all in the same boat with this and i wanted to spread some :dust:

Were only on month 2 of TTC, I am currently 1 DPO so getting nervous but remaining hopeful that this could be it :happydance:

If anyone wants a chat, feel free do drop me a msg and we can all do our best to support each other
:hug:

Good luck everyone

:friends:

Just wanted to add. :spermy: <<<looks evil!! lmao

heyy :) i'm emily i'm 20 and currently on cycle day 5 :) of my first cycle ttc :) good luck :) :thumbup:
:dust: :dust: :dust: !!!

hehe i know when i first started on here i was like hmmmm maybe i dont belong here but you find the younger girls like us dotted about :)

I know, they're hard to find and then u see one and ur like yay!! lmao

I see ur only 7 days till testing. Excited?
x

haha it says 7 but i'm gonna be super patient and wait till a week after i'm due :) cannot stand the thought of getting a negative coz i tested too soon! haha :) but yeah getting excited and it seems as if my bodies giving me little symptoms aswell but not banking on it might just be my brain tricking me :(

I'm the same. Got a few symptoms here and there but I'm trying not to think about it too much. Just ignoring them and then boom! Another one pops up lmao. Your so strong being able to wait! Lol. I'm only 2DPO and I took one today, knew it was Gunna be a BFN but I'm addicted lmao x

haha i've been trying to ignore symptoms too! haha i'm only patient because its the first month :p and were not expecting to catch this month if were thinking realistically :) sighh what symptoms you been having then :) ?

I have really bad sickness, not throwing up but the feeling. Bad back too. Got a few others but TMI. I always so realistically it's not Gunna b this month. DTD 4,2,1 days b4 O and the O day, even the day after so if I'm not then there is seriously a problem lmao xx

Good luck and lots of baby dust to all! :dust:
24, TTC for about 8 months now.. best of luck to all!

sounds promising! :) same for me pretty much feeling sicky,constant back ache that does not go away!, my sense of smell seems to be much more sensitive, and i am constantly getting headaches/dizzy spells which isnt usual for me!

I have been getting the dizzy spells but only if i get up too fast! lmao
I had a couple weeks last month where my sense of smell was like wow!!! but nothing :(
Still can't believe ur able to wait, i'd have done mine but now. lmao.....so impatient.

Hey lyanhalia :hi:

haha with me ticking the symptoms off on a list idk if i'm gonna be able to wait now >.< haha plus the OH keeps saying just take a test blah blah blah but :/ if its neg i'll be heartbroken!
hey lyanhalia :) a fellow early twenties girl:happydance:

I know what ya mean. Every time I say something to OH he's like shut up, take a test lmao

Hey ladies, I'm 20 years old ( turning 21 in less then 27 days); I am happy I found this thread! Anyhow my bh (better half) and I recently started trying to conceive. Although we been together for 3 years, TTC was out of the picture due to me having wacky ovulation's & irregular cycles... it was to hard to keep up. For the past 2 months my cycle have regulated itself, my doctor said this is normal and I should be happy (which i am)! So hubby and I are so happy that we can now officially say we are TTC. I am 2dpo and I'm looking forward to sharing this journey with you all.*baby dust to all*

Awww, I was reading that and like :D x
My cycles were like u, so irregular. I ovulated like once every 3 minths.
Dr put me on the pill at 15 and I get to the point where I was like, don't wanna rely on them forever. Luckily my periods regulated as soon as I cam off. At 2 DPO your pretty close to us so we can go through this journey together. Horrible waiting game but it's always better with company
GL to you babe x
:dust:

Thanks A lot. I can not wait until all of us get our BFP and start to share our happy 9 months journey with each other as well. :)

Hey ladies! :hi:

It feels like Friday is taking forever to get here... but since having so many BFN's I'm trying not to read into symptoms I swear I'm having!!
I'm just too excited I think.. and hopeful! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->