21 TTC Needs a buddy :) 3 BFP 1 Angel

I know this is most likely in my head because certain women say you don't get symptoms this early on but this morning I had these weird tingling sensation in my lower abdominal this morning and I've been sleeping on and off all day. I just woke up from another nap. :sleep:

How about you ladies.. any symptoms?

heyy :) i hope one of us (if not all of us) gets that bfp soon! :) for me some symptoms which get me so excited then i sit and think is it just my body tricking me? :/
1. sore bbs! >.< very heavy feeling
2. nausea (not actually being sick just the feeling) all day only have a break from it for half an hour at a time where i feel like i could eat the world!
3. back ache has been constant!
4.twinges in belly all over :/ probably nothing
5.always tired to a point even my OH noticed the difference now >.< haha
and a new one for today WIND :p sorry for tmi!

Read my signature........twinges. I've had them today too. :thumbup:

I'm like you, the other day i slept for 19 hours straight, thought i was just catching up with sleep cuz things are pretty hectic atm but today was the same, 15 hrs.
I'm never usually like that, dont get me wrong i love my sleep but never have the time to sleep that long so i have a routine.

Had real bad constipation for days and now im....well..... the other end of the spectrum! LMAO :rofl:

And i cannot stop eating.....everything :munch:
And nausea all day :sick:

Think i'm just fooling myself cuz of the dates we :sex: this month, they should be bang on

:shrug:

:coffee: also cant sleep when i'm supposed to :p sighh i really hope this is it!
and stupid sense of smell can notice a smell before anyone else i'm with smells >.<

Oh yeah i'm a bugger for the sense of smell thing! Its a burden when your walking down the street and can swell a chippy 2 streets down! RUN!! lmao

Your symptoms sound good twilight......actually lets stop the nickname cuz its difficult.
Can we do real name......I'm Kinesha :hi: Nice to meet you all

i'm emily :) and yeah this morning walking to work, accross the carpark for my work caught a wiff of something no idea what and had to put my hand over my mouth to keep sick in! embarrassing :p OH was stood at the doors waiting for me (coz he works night shift where i work :) ) and he was laughing at me! haha :(

awww thats so cute. Was just saying to my OH that i think its weird were all kind of due AF around the same time and were only a few DPO differnt from eachother.
Makes this all the more exciting for me.....
:blush:

yep ^_^ with the possibility of us all being bump buddies :) haha sighh i really hope its first time lucky for me and OH :) lets hope the baby dust is flowing eh? :)

Yea lets hope so. Theres a forum here for all the people testing in July and you all pick a date etc. I know one of the girls on there already got her BFP so lets hope theres enough to go around.
It'd be awesome to get a BFP 1st time. I know this is my 2nd cycle TTC but this is the 1st full month off the pill so technically this is my 1st too......
Getting excited already. So cool to be bump buds.

Where r u from?
x

i'm from lancashire in england :) and i hope so see technically this cycle doesnt count for me then if i'm going from what you said :) haha i came off the pill on the 3rd had a 3 day withdrawal bleed then tried straight away :) haha :) so not had a propper af since i was like 15ish because of being put on the pill:p

OOO Sorry if i ruined that for you.
mine was exactly the same, had a 3 day withdrawl after 3 days. worst pain ever!! couldnt get outta bed 4 1 day.
i just wanted to have a normal period 1st before i started 'trying', just to make sure i could do it without the pill cuz i was on them from when i was like 15 too.
but so far so good.
im from N Ireland BTW. moved from wales 4 yr ago.

You still have a good chance, i mean everyones body is different but i got confused with dates cuz of the withdrawl bleed and stuff so i was like i'll just start from scratch :)

haha :) well i defo ovulated so hopefully theres some chance :) and with silly symptoms aswell maybe it was meant to happen for both of us :) would be awesome though if we both were ^_^ bump buddies <<love that term infact i get all gooey eyed thinking about having a bump! haha sighhh :p

u r too cute!!! proper grinning reading that. lmao

Got proper bad twinges right now and i feel like im gunna throw up.
Probably the amount of junk i have eaten too.....not stopped since i woke up. lol

haha sicky feeling goes away for me if i drink peppermint tea^_^ haha and right now i'm boiling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gah too warm :(

i have been feeling uneccessary need to eat though >.< but then i think what if i'm not pregnant then i've just put on the weight ive lost over the last few weeks coz my brains crazy! haha so end up stopping myself and by the time i do that i feel sick again anyway haha!

Yeah i know what ya mean, just went to the loo there, heaving and wretching :(
Maybe i'm getting a bug if u mix that in with the 'lack of constipation' if u no what i mean......dont need to say the other word....TMI.lol

I no what u mean about warm...im in shorts and a vest and although i think im about to loose my toes to frostbite, it's totally necessary!
Mines an unecessary need to eat too, im not hungry just want something, anything!! lmao

i know! too hot too cold? "flu like" symptoms almost? :) sighhh poor you :( eurgh dont know why i'm watching scary movies just watched alien vs predator and now feel rather sick bleurghhh eww big slimey aliens with bitey tongues :sick:

so........ :) would you like a blue or pink bump? :)

I cannot watch scary movies when im in the house on my own. I love em but when theres someone to protect me if need be. lmao
Even watched that Bedlam tv show the other day and didnt wanna get off the sofa in the dark.... used a torch :blush:

I'm not choosy about what bump, i'd be happy with either. I think a blue would be good 1st. I remember growing up that i wish i had a big bro to look after me and protect me so blue 1st then pink 2nd :)

How about you? i'm sure ur OH wants a boy....most of them do. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->