21 TTC Needs a buddy :) 3 BFP 1 Angel

haha OH isnt bothered :) but i want a surprise baby :) dont care about the sex :) one thing that OH cant stand he wants to find out but i am adamant i am not finding out and it will be a lovely surprise after going through all that hard work of labour :)

Oh i know what u mean but im so impatient.
Dont they do this thing now though where they will tell 1 of u if thats what u want, of what he wants.
I couldnt stand not knowing, not sure why. Think its cuz im one of those really planny people. I have to have a plan for eveything and i get stressed if i dont!

ohh i'm very plan orientated too! have everything mapped out :) just that one detail i want to leave to the end and i dont think that would work coz my OH would probs end up telling me! haha :)

lol. Couldnt keep it to himself.
I'm gunna go try sleep this sicky feeling off.
I'll send u a wee msg tomorrow and see how ur feeling :)

:hugs2:
You too babe
stay off the horror movies lol

nighty night xx

i'm not currently TTC i'm 21 but i wanted to wish you luck! and i'll be keeping in touch if thats okay :)
I'm pregnant about 5 weeks, it was a bit of a surprise but i'm happy , and i can't wait to have you as a bump buddie :)

TMI; but twitching in uterus (still!), sore breasts (for 5 days now) mild cramping, and my lower back is killing me lately.. anyone else?

How u doing sweety212? x

I'm doing fine... I have a blast of energy right now but I give it 2 more hours; i'll be crashing no time. Last month the weirdest thing happened to me. I got a period 1 week early and was eating a lot, still sleeping more often nothing changed. I just didn't take a test because I didn't want to get my hopes up at all. :nope:

i'm not currently TTC i'm 21 but i wanted to wish you luck! and i'll be keeping in touch if thats okay :)
I'm pregnant about 5 weeks, it was a bit of a surprise but i'm happy , and i can't wait to have you as a bump buddie :)

Congrats!! :hugs:

What symptom have u been getting lately, & when did u start having them?

Congrats!! :hugs:

What symptom have u been getting lately, & when did u start having them?

Sore boobs, sneezing A LOT! chills, and very tired, i got the sore boobs at like 5DPO started in armpits

Oh congrats on ur bump! Excited much! Lol
Yeah the more the merrier, plus your the only one of us that has a bump so were going by ur symptoms! Lmao
H&H 9mths to u babe :)

How u doing sweety212? x

I'm doing fine... I have a blast of energy right now but I give it 2 more hours; i'll be crashing no time. Last month the weirdest thing happened to me. I got a period 1 week early and was eating a lot, still sleeping more often nothing changed. I just didn't take a test because I didn't want to get my hopes up at all. :nope:

That sounds so weird!
When r u planning on testing for ur BFP? X

I'm getting most of the symptoms that u r all describing except the BB and Nipple pains which is the most important?! :(
I'm remaining optimistic by putting it down to the fact that mine aren't worth Te title of BBs...... Mosquito bites :(

SO! Either we r all getting our BFP this month or were all being tricked by our cruel minds. FX. Cannot wait 8 days for testing so gonna do a wee cheapie tomorrow, expecting a BFN but remaining ever the optimist :)
:hugs:

i feel like pooooop this morning :( meh its like i have a cold/sickness and so tired all rolled into one :( didnt get to sleep till 4 and was up at half 8 :/ bleurghhhhhhhhhhhh my back hurts and i feel like all i will do today is moan :( meh but dont wanna take paracetamol or painkillers incase there is a bean :/ meh what to do i should really take a test but i dont wanna get a neg :( meh

I know it doesn't feel like it but it's good news. Sounds like a good thing. Sorry u feel crappy, I knew something was wrong when I saw ur msg, I left u at 2ish last night and wasn't expecting anything from u till at least midday. If I were u, just curl up in ur PJs, watch a sad film and just lie in bed feeling sorry for urself, works wonders for me! Lol. I'd take a test tho. 1) because if it's negative, you can take something to make u feel better and 2) your over the 7day mark so u should get at least a faint positive if there is a bean :)

haha sighh just cant stand the rejection of it being neg though scares me alot :( sighh i might go swimming with OH (his day off tonight) then sit and do nothing all day meh sooo achey and my face feels like 3 times bigger than it should i'm so bloated :( hopefully a good sign? hope to god i'm not going through this for nothing and its just my body! gah

Sounds promising. They do say swimming is the best exercise, especially for a bean. :)
Go feel weightless. Lol xx

How u doing sweety212? x

That sounds so weird!
When r u planning on testing for ur BFP? X

I know it does sound weird! I started eating excessively, sleeping so much, but I just keep thinking its all in my head cause I got what I thought was my period.. I hate :bfn: those things get me really upset :growlmad: so I didn't bother testing last cycle .
But I will be testing.. hmm.. let's see, i'll say 3 days after my next missed period. I got a long way to go. ](*,)

Can't believe u can wait that long. I'm testing the day before my due date! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->