21 TTC Needs a buddy :) 3 BFP 1 Angel

gonna bite the bullet girlies :) bought two pack of hpt from superdrug so my first wee tomorrow will be tested :) and if nothing wait a week :)

hey ladies!! I'm new here and am looking for some advice!!

i am 22 yrs old and have been trying to conceive for a few months with no luck. i was on loestrin 24fe for about 5 years and have recently went off. my periods have been all out of whack so its hard to tell when and if I'm ovulating. however my last period was 5/21/2012.. still not period, yesterday i have ewcm with a strand of brownish color in it and lots of ewcm for the past few days. still no period, no signs of it either. i took several urine tests and still nothing !! for the past 3-4 days i have had shooting pains in my lower stomach and very cramp but not like regular mentrual cramps, even pains down my leg& extreme diarrhea. wouldn't i have gotten a BFP already if i were pregnant ?:wacko: help !! loll

not neccesarily meghann :) some peoples wee just does register on hpt :) only way to know for definite is to go to doctor and demand bloods :) then you'll know for sure :) good luck hun!

thank for the reply twilight!! I am waiting for my doctor to call me back and see whats going on it driving me crazy lol.. :wacko:

:dust: to you!!

Yeah she's right. I mean I'm only getting those symptoms now and I'm only 6dpo, too early for a pg test. Go to the dr and explain about ur periods and you r ttc and maybe they will have a solution, or at least advice. Mention seeing a gyno to get tests done
Gl to you xx

gonna bite the bullet girlies :) bought two pack of hpt from superdrug so my first wee tomorrow will be tested :) and if nothing wait a week :)

YAY! So excited for u, all my fingers and toes r crossed for you babe xx

:thumbup: I can't wait to find out the results!! Good luckkkk honeyyy :hugs:

hope u get a :bfp:!! Then we all can do that happy dance for u :happydance:

hey ladies!! I'm new here and am looking for some advice!!

i am 22 yrs old and have been trying to conceive for a few months with no luck. i was on loestrin 24fe for about 5 years and have recently went off. my periods have been all out of whack so its hard to tell when and if I'm ovulating. however my last period was 5/21/2012.. still not period, yesterday i have ewcm with a strand of brownish color in it and lots of ewcm for the past few days. still no period, no signs of it either. i took several urine tests and still nothing !! for the past 3-4 days i have had shooting pains in my lower stomach and very cramp but not like regular mentrual cramps, even pains down my leg& extreme diarrhea. wouldn't i have gotten a BFP already if i were pregnant ?:wacko: help !! loll

Yeah i would think u would've gotten a :bfp: by now but who knows... I would suggest u go** to the doctor because birth control pills can have your hormonal system all out of wacked . If I were u I would tell my doctor to put me on provera to induce your periods therefore u can start ovulating normally again.

thank you sweety 212..

I'm waiting for my obgyn to call me back, when she does I'm definitely going to ask about provera.. will that make me ovulate every month of just this one time ?

thank you sweety 212..

I'm waiting for my obgyn to call me back, when she does I'm definitely going to ask about provera.. will that make me ovulate every month of just this one time ?

Provera simply induces your menstrual cycle for just that one cycle it is given.I'm pretty sure your doctor would give you provera to keep inducing your period until :witch: come on its own(I'm not that sure, that's something you'll have to ask your ob/gyn). Provera HOWEVER do not help with ovulation if you aren't ovulating on your own already; it simply just help with your period not coming on. Since you didn't mention having any problems with ovulation I would say take provera and use ovulation predictors/ ovulation tests to see when you will ovulate so u can start :sex: ! Please be sure to ask your OB for a blood test to just make sure you aren't already pregnant. :thumbup: Good luck!

Let me add that if you aren't ovulating on your own, u should ask your ob/gyn about taking Clomid.

haha feels weird :) having so much support for peeing on a stick haha :) meh still doubtful coz i recon its gonna be neg :/ hows everyone elses symptom spotting going today? :)

i'm not currently TTC i'm 21 but i wanted to wish you luck! and i'll be keeping in touch if thats okay :)
I'm pregnant about 5 weeks, it was a bit of a surprise but i'm happy , and i can't wait to have you as a bump buddie :)

Oh congrats on ur bump! Excited much! Lol
Yeah the more the merrier, plus your the only one of us that has a bump so were going by ur symptoms! Lmao
H&H 9mths to u babe :)

thank you :)

haha feels weird :) having so much support for peeing on a stick haha :) meh still doubtful coz i recon its gonna be neg :/ hows everyone elses symptom spotting going today? :)

Although I'm only about 1-3 dpo I feel like I am out for the month because I have noo other symptoms as off now :nope: besides fatigue but that could be because of my scheduling and the lack of sleep.

i'm not currently TTC i'm 21 but i wanted to wish you luck! and i'll be keeping in touch if thats okay :)
I'm pregnant about 5 weeks, it was a bit of a surprise but i'm happy , and i can't wait to have you as a bump buddie :)

Oh congrats on ur bump! Excited much! Lol
Yeah the more the merrier, plus your the only one of us that has a bump so were going by ur symptoms! Lmao
H&H 9mths to u babe :)

thank you :)

I was doing a bit of stalking on your previous posting in another thread (sorry lol) and it is miraculous that u are expecting a baby being that you had another plan in mind and something else different completely happened & now your expecting earlier and differently then how you thought u would be expecting! lol:o

What a blessing it is though, everything happens for a reason, don't cha think?! :happydance:

Although I'm only about 1-3 dpo I feel like I am out for the month because I have noo other symptoms as off now :nope: besides fatigue but that could be because of my scheduling and the lack of sleep.

At only 1-3dpo you don't know for sure. Stay positive. Optimism is the key :)

BFN this morning :( meh wait a week and see what happens :) not getting my hopes up though :/ good luck girls :)

I AM POOPED! Just woke up after like a 12hr sleep and I'm still tired. Cramps r getting bad, like tight stitches. Bit queasy when hungry and peeing every 10 mins. Yesterday I did 5 pees in under an hour! I'm currently holding one in cuz I CBA getting up to let it out lol xx

Hey it could still be :) just tested too early haha :) your symptoms are getting more and more promising every day!!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->