21 TTC Needs a buddy :) 3 BFP 1 Angel

Yeah well I took a test this morning (cuz I'm an addict) no surprise BFN. Dunno y I do this to myself. Your a few days ahead of me too so imnot getting a BFP until u get urs lol xx

On the plus side I started my diet today. Cereal and pineapple for breakfast. So this is gonna go 1 of 2 ways. I'm either Gunna get really fat if I get my bean OR I'm gonna get really skinny from all the rabbit food I'm gonna eat..... Never thought I'd prefer the former! Lol xx

Haha no who knows you might get yours before me :p well im gonna wait a week now :) sigh sicky feeling this morning :p

Hate the way our body keeps giving us these sigma and yet still nothing. Just walked to the bus stop to get the bus to work and although it's only 15 minutes I'm exhausted! Lol. Get some ginger in you! Settle that tummy :)

I intend to! I know bodies suck :( sighh and I wanna be fatter from a baby and be able to enjoy food :/ but meh for now it's slimming world diet still for me till I get that bfp!!

:hi: Do you mind if I join? I am 21, I have been TTC for 2 years and currently 10 DPO.:hugs:

Don't worry ladies.. the fun doesn't stop till :witch: shows her ugly face. Lets keep hope alive!!

crap load LOL but I am SOOOOO bad at symptom spotting :haha:

cramps on and off, but not painful
heartburn at night
I wake up extremely early to pee (and I have never done this before :blush:)
When I wake up early I am nauseous as well, but it might be cause I am pissed off cause I am awake :haha:

hehe welcome :) sighh meh i wish it was a positive this morning :/ i wouldnt be stressing as much today

so0 my obgyn called me back and told me to wit another two weeks she thinks its just going off birth control effect.. but she did tell me about an herb called vitex it gets your hormonal balance back to normal and regular periods etc. I'm going to give it a shot alone with a multivitamin. thanks for all your advice sweety

twilight-- I nkow what you mean I POAS 7 DPO and of course it was to early and a BFN. Now I am scared to see the neg.again. It doesn't help that this month I explained everything to OH including my CBFM, BBT etc. now his hopes are extremely high, and is pressuring me.

Meggan-- I take an all natural vitamin called FertilAid and it has vitex. I love the effect it has given my hair and nails :haha: OH also takes it. It has shortened my period, and lengthened my LP. I love it

hehe welcome :) sighh meh i wish it was a positive this morning :/ i wouldnt be stressing as much today

I know exactly how u feel, that dissappointment... wishing u would have gotten that :bfp: already... but don't worry it'll come, it'll come :thumbup:

I wanted to take vitex itself but all the mixed signals from different females online has me beyond scared.. some say it makes your cycle a bit off before your body adjusts itself. Happy it's been working for u with no issue pino6161. It's good to hear good feed back on a product I was a bit scared of.

I wish u nothing but the best meghann20
Boy ol' boy; I tell u I can't wait to see how much :bfp: we get this cycle and the one after that!!

sweety-- those that have side effects w/ vitex are taking it alone. You need to make sure you take it w/ other vitamins and w/ food.

sweety-- those that have side effects w/ vitex are taking it alone. You need to make sure you take it w/ other vitamins and w/ food.

:dohh: Lol which vitamin should u take along w. it? I'm willing to try it in august if I get a :bfn: for june cycle because my birthday is on the 24th of this month I gotta :bunny::happydance: party & have fun.. It would suck to be sad because of a :bfn: ! That'll ruin my birthday entirely :nope:

Just a regular multivitamin is good, you also want to take Folic Acid. At least this is what my Dr. said

just took a test. BFN :cry:

Please don't cry :flower:

Your aunt flow didn't show so this :bfn: doesn't mean your not pregnant.
I know this feeling, it's like u poas and your so anxious and u want it to be a :bfp: so u can share the news with your hubby. :nope: Happened to me b4. So i know how u feel. Don't be discouraged love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->