21 TTC Needs a buddy :) 3 BFP 1 Angel

I'm trying. I really just hate seeing only one line, but Ithink I'd be just as scared w/ 2 just cause I don't have a good track record

sighh BOOBS ARE MEGA SORE TODAY! haha sorry if tmi but i currently cannot take them out of my bra to go shower coz they are reallly heavy and sore to touch :( meh so if af and her wicked witchyness hasnt shown up by next tuesday i am retesting as i will then be 4 days late :) PMA! haha :) hoping you all get your BPF's too this month then we'll be a big gang of bump buddies :cloud9: haha nothing like going into the unknown with a group of people eh :thumbup:

ooohh I hope for you super sore boobies are a sign!! :hugs:

just one of many signs i seem to be seeing but hey :/ still got a bfn this morning >.< hoping i was just too early testing! haha

IDK, I took a test 7DPO, today at 10 DPO. OH wants me to test again 12DPO, but I don't know. What about you?

:)i'm not testing now till next tuesday the 10th which would make me 4 days late :) did one this morning but its too heart breaking to see that neg :( haha and i'm nauseous ALL DAY :( apart from when i eat haha >.< then i have a break but as soon as the last crumb goes in my mouth then it starts again >.<

Everyone's symptoms sound good! Mine seem to have disappeared except for excess CM
Gross I know!

I have excess cum as well it is really bad. I had to put in a panty liner cause my panties were turning white :haha:

Aye mine did that too. Can't even tell what kind it is! It's just white. I'm testing the 9th now. Period isn't due till the 12th so if I have a BFN then there's still time! Lol

Af type cramps started about an hour ago but no bleed good or bad sign??? I only ever get Af cramps normally if I'm bleeding! Not before or anything! Meh I should stop noticing these things getting worked up at this time about them when I have work in just over 6 and a half hours is not good haha!

AF cramps are good as long as it's abnormal for you. FX!!

So when I woke up this morning my temp was down below my coverline. I am a bit disappointed. Also last night I had a horrible stomach ache and this morning it is less, but still there. I am afraid I am out of the game :cry: just waiting for the :witch: to show her ugly face

Nobody is out of the game until we see blood people!! Lol xx

lol :) not out no :witch: for me and i've had af type cramps all day and some of last night :) even had a hot bath to see if it was af to try and bring her to show her ugly face and nothing :) its more like little pinching inside of me now then full on cramps >.<

:wohoo: Happy 4h of July ladies!

Anyhow I usually have extreme sore breast during or right after ovulation, but I still don't have it:nope:. Kinda seem deppressing because all of my usual sypmtoms after ovulation is not here & should have been by now. I don't know what to think :shrug: , possibly no ovulation this month :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->