21 weeks tomorrow, I can't stop eating!

loeylo

1DD, 1 pup, WTT#2
Reaction score
Anyone else?!

Oh my gosh I am just so hungry! I woke up at 6am and couldn't get bak to sleep because I was so hungry, so had a handful of grapes then went back for an hours sleep. I then had my usual bowl of cereal at about 7:30. At break time (10:30) my colleague had bought me a smallish muffin, so I had that because I was hungry. Then at lunch (12:30) I had lots of melon and mango then a few cherry tomatoes to try and get some goodness into me! When I got home from work (4:30) I was hungry so had two crumpets with butter. Then I was still starving so I had another two crumpets!

Help!

I'm in the same boat :( it's no fun!! I feel all I do is eat eat eat!

I'm very similar, it's frustrating!

It sounds like you are doing the right thing though by trying to have lots of healthy bits and things like crumpets aren't horrific x

... The crumpets were over 100 calories each, I had butter on them - and I had four!!

Also my craving right now is tomato sauce. As in, Heinz ketchup. I don't even normally like tomato sauce, not had it in about 10-15years before being pregnant, but obviously it only really goes with unhealthy food. Like chips.

When I was around 22 weeks my appetite increased as well. That's also when I had my biggest weight gain in this pregnancy (about 7 pounds in 4 weeks, between doctors appointments). Luckily my appetite has slowed down a little bit and I've been trying to control my cravings.

It sounds like your going for healthy options most of the time.and I don't think it sounds like too much food!! Some people have alot worse!!

I must admit, I was expecting by this thread title a lot more eating, that sounds pretty normal to me :haha:

Almost 20 weeks here and there's only been 2 days where I've been proper starving so far, though sometimes I'll wake up during the night and go for a bowl of cereal.

Not had a single craving, if anything I've been off a whole lot of food:shrug:

I'm so relieved im not the only one. I don't normally snack (I just eat three big meals per day!) so having to eat so often is unusual and I'm stressed that I'm gonna end up huge - I know that I need to put on some weight to grow a healthy baby but I don't want to look like a complete train wreck afterwards lol!

Sounds like me the last few weeks! I can eat every hour and it's not just snacking like you. .they're full blown meals haha
Luckily the last few days haven't been as bad so I hope it's slowing down.

Keep track of your cals and you can work out if you are eating too much, as long as most of your snacks are healthy you should be fine. You are pregnant, you are supposed to be hungry, that is what we do, eat ha!

That was me last week, this week (so far) has been a little better. I try to make myself drink water when those hungry spells hit, because I know I need that too :)

I'm constantly hungry too, but you sound like you are eating all the right things. You have nothing to worry about.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->