Really wanna wish you good luck knobby.

I ca't wait to hear your results...I'm just gutted as I wont know till tomorrow morning now. Im in England and its now 9pm, and I'm falling asleep on the sofa as we speak! LOL

Fingers and toes crossed for you!!!!

:dust:

No baby on ultrasound. No ovarian cysts. Endometrial lining was thickened.

Serum hcg qualitative: negative
TSH: normal
Prolactin: 42.3 ng/ml

Prolactin is raised (explains breasts veiny breasts and growth of mammary glands - estrogen also plays a part in this which has been high). Oddly enough it is in the pregnancy range.

Here are normal prolactin values:

Males: 2 - 18 ng/mL
Nonpregnant females: 2 - 29 ng/mL
Pregnant women: 10 - 209 ng/mL

So I can't work with the Jan 14 ovulation date. If day one of this cycle is Feb 7th, when I started bleeding, then I could have possibly ovulated Feb 16-18 - I did have milky/watery cm on these dates.

I am hoping anyway. There is only 1 good thing in this list of causes of higher prolactin...

Ovarian cysts (ruled out)
Hypothyroidism (ruled out)
Liver disease
Kidney disease
Pregnancy

As far as hcg with cm tests, it is possible that I did conceive and miscarried Feb 7th as i had originally thought happened. And what was showing on the tests was just left over hcg. If anyone tests their cm (positive or negative) and you end up not pregnant please post about it. That is probably the only way to know if there is something in cm that mimmicks hcg or not.

Aw knobby I'm sorry. I was hoping that you would've had a nice surprise on your scan. Will u let us know how things or free in regards to your raised prolactin? Xxx

Aw knobby I'm sorry. I was hoping that you would've had a nice surprise on your scan. Will u let us know how things or free in regards to your raised prolactin? Xxx

I will definitely update. I am not going to the follow up with this doctor though. I will have to find a new one. And will wait until my period is decently late.

Sorry knobby, hopefully good news from here on out though!

I'd love to hear if anyone has tried testing yet with CM...I'm only 3dpo, but seriously considering trying it when I get closer.

wow, the body is a strange, interesting thing. I'm so sorry that the results weren't what you (we all!) wanted, knobby. Thank you VERY much for sharing so much with us as well - this has been very educational, there's a ton of info to learn from here from changing doctors when they have a horrible bedside manner to the various weird things that can affect us and our reproductive systems.
FX'ed for you - please keep us updated if you don't mind.

Hiya I had the same thoughts as you about the cm testing I have been doing plain urine tests got negatives so decided to try cm I don't know when I'm due af as I am on the pill but had lots of pregnancy symptoms like I had with my other 2 this is my cm result I put it on my profile pic as Im doing it from iphone xx

I will definitely update. I am not going to the follow up with this doctor though. I will have to find a new one. And will wait until my period is decently late.

Hiya just to let you know I had the same idea as you now I'm confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"