21dpo FRER

Ursaula

Reaction score
I thought I was out but af wasn't showing up. The past 4 days I have been testing and getting positives/evaps on all the tests after the 10 minute time limit. (I know not to look after 10 minutes).

Anyway, I decided to pick up a 2 pack of FRER and did this test after about an hour or two of holding. These pictures are taken WITHIN the 10 minute time limit. I feel I definitely see something on the negatives, thoughts?

Attachments

• FRER.jpg
    FRER.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 68
  • FRER Neg.jpg
    FRER Neg.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 43
  • FRER Neg 2.jpg
    FRER Neg 2.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 36
I thought I saw something initially; it's always difficult with pics. My Ic's were so faint i had to turn them under light. Fingers crossed!

Usually with frer, a line always comes up in inverts [like the indentation that the dye would normally settle in, if it were positive]. Any chance you've ovulated later than you think? Can you get a blood test? Good luck!

Thanks everyone! I feel a little less crazy. There is a chance I ovulated 5 days after ff marked my ovulation. If that were the case, I'd be 16dpo instead of 21dpo.

It's always hard for me to ask for a blood test from my doctor, he always wants a positive urine first. I see him on Friday though so we'll see if he gives in this time!

last month I thought I was pregnant because I got a pretty obvious line on FRER hours after the time limit. Even though it was hours after I was convinced I was pregnant because Id heard FRERs don't give evaps. Anyway I now look at 10 min then throw in the bin. Struggling to see anything on those pics unfortunately but fingers crossed for you xx

In agreement with Sam, here.

I'm going to start by saying I'm talking from vast experience and many unneeded disappointments while using frer.

I've had some VERY convincing evaps /indents/ patial pink bits on frer. They aren't 100% reliable UNLESS you see a very pink full line within 10 minutes. You have to for your own sanity class any "faint, maybe pink, a line, partial line, shadow" as a negative. My feeling is, if you have to switch on a flash, invert or tweak a frer to see something class it as negative. In your case I'd ask for a blood test anyway and AF is a no show.

At the ten minute mark, if in doubt chuck it out. (I mean that emotionally, call it a neg and wait another day or two).

I hope I'm COMPLETELY wrong and you have a shy bean on board lovely. All the luck and baby dust in the world to you.

Thanks Samantha and Amber! :)

The pictures I posted on this thread are within the 10 minutes. I also agree with anything you have to tweak doesn't really count :p I'm not counting anything a BFP until it's very solid and noticeable and confirmed. I just like to see what other people guess, if it will turn positive or not.

I see my doctor tomorrow (Friday) and I'm hoping he'll give me that blood test! Fx'd!

Is it possible that a FRER shows up more faint than another test?

This photo was taken within 10 minutes.

Attachments

• Pic.jpg
    Pic.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 68
Totally understand and I'm usually exactly the same. I try telling myself if there's nothing obvious there just chuck it out. Easier said than done tho!

Haha, I know! What do you think of the test I just posted?

Hi there, I'm not seeing anything on the FRER but definitely a faint line on the second one you posted. How long of a hold did you have for that one? What's the sensitivity of the test? Good luck for a positive at the doctor's - you might not need to beg for that blood test after all. Fx!

Thanks Sakura! The second one I posted was the test I took BEFORE the FRER too! (I take about 5 pictures of each test within the time limit then look back at them...hehe) I used FMU(day before yesterday) before I took the FRER and the FRER I used FMU(yesterday). It doesn't say anywhere the sensitivity? It is called "Our Compliments", it's from Sobeys.

Hey just had a look at the new test and I agree there might be something vey faint there :)

Definitely see a line on the most recent test. Fx'd hun! x

Oh, okay! Well then watch for a progression. Every 2 days it should become easier and easier to spot....really hopeful for you.

I decided to buy some more of the "Our Compliments" pregnancy test. The line can be seen without tweaking but it's super faint. It's showing up within the 10 minutes now.

I'm worried though. I see the doctor tomorrow and if he doesn't give me a blood test and just does a urine test, what if he doesn't see it? What if I'm imagining things?

Have you taken any more? If it's a real line it should be darkening

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->