21dpo FRER

I took one this morning and could hardly see it. Feel like I'm seeing things now?

Had one done at the doctors, it was negative, so he had me do another at the hospital, negative. He is doing a blood test for me...just waiting on results. Not feeling hopeful anymore :(

You didn't attach a photo. I'm sorry about the negatives :( At least you get to know for definite soon! :dust: to you!

Here are some more test pictures taken within the 10 minute mark.

First one is from January 14 in the night.

Second one was taken January 15 (yesterday) at night.

I took a test this morning using FMU but I forgot about it when I took my dog outside so I didn't get a photo within the 10 minutes.

All tests are positive/evaps after the 10 minute mark still. If it was positive though, wouldn't the line be much more visible by this point?

Attachments

• Jan.14EVE.jpg
    Jan.14EVE.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Within10.jpg
    Within10.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 26
These look like evaps to me i am sorry to say. I hope I am wrong for your sake though and it turns bfp.

I see them all. I'm having the same problem! They're all shadowy lines but not getting darker!
Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks for your inputs! Fx'd crossed for you too Wishing_well!

Can evaps show up within the 10 minute mark?

Yes they can unfortunately :( Still have my fingers crossed for you!

Update: I got my blood test results back today and they came back negative? Super bummed and confused!

I'm sorry :( I don't really have any advice. Sending you virtual hugs! :hugs:

I am so sorry :( was really hoping i was wrong, those evap lines have given me grief a few times and its horrible. Best of luck for your next cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->