• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

21month and 3 year old

marie24

mother of 2 and expecting
Reaction score
Hi just wondering what people do in the day with there lo's i.e activites.. routines. I find the day goes so quick and finding it hard juggling house work and keeps kids entertained, also what learning activites do you find your lo's enjoy.
Thankyou x

Both of them enjoy drawing, playing with trains/duplo, running around outside (pretending to be trains), playing ball, going to zoos/outdoor museums, reading books (tough now, as I need to help with 2 books lol). But yeah, days go by so fast:nope:

Thanks. They do go by so fast. Im tryin to get myself abit more organised and try plan my day abit more structured I.e 9am so nursery rhymes 10am playdough 11am clean for a little bit with lo with duster too. Does anyone do this and find it works?? Or do people tend to set children playin on there own while they gey house work etc as thats what I was done but finding they r becoming bored and irratable and want me sat with tjem more playing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"