22 and TTC #3 on clomid

youngmamttc

My family is complete
Reaction score
Is anyone else a young mum of multiple children hoping to expand their family? Would be great to buddy up with people in similar situations. :flower:

We're NTNP #3 (not officially TTC until July). Young moms, ftw! I was on clomid to conceive my first LO.

Good luck! Hope you get a BFP soon!

Hi :wave:

I'm 23 and TTC #4 (although this is #1 for OH). I have a 6 year old son, a 5 year old daughter, and an angel baby who would be 3 years old.

I'm still in my first cycle TTC, although I'm already over a month and a half into my journey. I have endometriosis, so I think that's going to complicate things a little.

But I would love to buddy up! :flower:

Good luck and lots of :dust:!

Hi to both of you!

We can't wait- bet your so excited for July to come around!

Aidensxmomma- this is pregnancy #4 for me but my last pregnancy didn't make it very far. I couldn't imagine what you've been through.

I've been TTC since my MC in May and this is my first clomid cycle. I conceived my youngest on my first round of clomid although I don't even think I've ovulated this month.

Sorry to hear about your loss as well. :hugs:

I hope the clomid works out well for you. I don't have any experience with it, although it may be something I push for if it takes us a while to conceive. I'm pretty sure I ovulate every cycle, but my cycles are super long and irregular. I don't know if they would give me clomid for that. :shrug: My doctor doesn't seem too concerned that TTC is going to be difficult, even with the endo, so I'm trying not to worry too much. Easier said than done.

Well my bloodwork always comes back that im ovulating but they gave me clomid anyways to give me a boost. It now looks like i did ovulate this month im just hoping my temp tomorrow morning gives me my crosshairs. Hopefully im 2DPO today! The dreaded tww has begun, i hate the wait.

I'm in the TWW, too, although it doesn't seem to be dragging quite as much as I expected it to. I'm 8dpo today and will be testing as soon as I get my pregnancy tests in the mail. :haha: I'm not feeling too hopeful about this cycle, we didn't dtd as often as I would have liked, but I'm trying to think positive. :)

I'm honestly worries we've DTD too much this month and I've blew my chances that way. Not even sure if that's possible but I worry he may not have had enough time to build up his sperm supply.

I think the only time you really have to worry about dtd too much is if OH has a low sperm count or something like that. Otherwise, I don't think there's anything to worry about :flower:

Oh he had a SA when we were trying for DS and it was above average so hopefully im covered lol! Yay!
I feel really rough this morning lol. I feel hungover but i havent drank so really dont know what thats about but i dont want to move from the settee today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->