22 weeks & period pain.

C

cherryglitter

i'm currently battling a bad urine infection which made me bleed. :(

today i've had like a weird period pain feeling but it's not where it should be.. im wondering if it's my bladder from the infection?!

this pregnancy has been so worrying. :cry:

i'm currently battling a bad urine infection which made me bleed. :(

today i've had like a weird period pain feeling but it's not where it should be.. im wondering if it's my bladder from the infection?!

this pregnancy has been so worrying. :cry:

I've had a number of infections the past few weeks, with my latest one being a urinary tract infection, and I think I totally know the pain you are talking about! I try to explain it to nurses/midwives and they don't understand what I'm talking about. The stinkin' nurses just keep saying things like "it's probably round ligament pain" or gas when they don't know what they're talking about! Since this has happened to me three times now I have figured out that is the infection making my uterus irritable.. once the antibiotics that they give me start to work the pain starts to subside.

I have only felt this pain after an infection, so for me I know it is not normal pregnancy pain, but as long your infection is being treated correctly it should start to go away in a few days time. Hang in there, I know what you mean about having a worrisome pregnancy. The anxiety can drive a sane person crazy. I hope you feel better soon!

I noticed with my UTI when I sat down to the toilet I had a "pressure" down there which I thought was my cervix. Turns out it must have just been the UTI, so yeah I think I get what you mean. Hope it clears up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->