22w have a cold, no sleep and feel horrible

pcsoph2890

Reaction score
The title about sums it up. I'm that bad hubby slept in spare room last night, which to be honest was a good thing as at least he got some sleep. I was tossing and turning all night, blowing my nose, coughing.

Off to the pharmacist today to see what I can take as I'm all for not taking things, but I need my sleep and I miss hubby not being next to me in bed!!!

I'm hoping that I have got my seasonal cold out of the way early so I'll be fine later on.
Had flu earlier on this year, so getting my flu jab without a doubt this year!!!

I feel your pain! This was me last week. It's easing off now but the only thing I could do was paracetamol and lots and lots if water! Airwaves chewing gum and lockets also helped make me breathe a bit better too.

Tell me about it, only DD has the cold too, she can't sleep and DH is working nights...shattered!

The pharmacist said there was nothing I could take apart from.paracetamol - got a sailine spray to help clear out the nose tried it and it was pretty useless, but will be good to spray onto face to cool me down in hot weather I suppose.
Got some Halls so others too to try to clear nose, but they don't seem to help either. I'm hoping this is day 2 so I might be at the worst now and slowly get better from now on!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->