22yo TTC #2

Ceca

Mommy of 1 Expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi all! I am 22 and hubby is 29 and we are in cycle 2 of TTC #2. Looking for a buddy to chat with to pass the time and help me keep my POAS addiction in check ;-)

Hi, I'm 24 and TTC#3 i have 2 little girls this will be my 3rd cycle TTC after having the implanon implant removed, due to ovulate 20th/21st of june but doing OPKs aswell, good luck x

Well I'm 21, on cycle one of TTC #2 and my hubs is 29. I ovulated on June 6 and am anxiously waiting to test.

I am due to ovulate tomorrow. How old are your girls Tilly? My daughter is 18 months. Good luck with your testing nostress! You should be able to soon right? Keep me posted :)

Hi, my girls are 5 and 3, swaying for a boy this time but will be happy whatever the outcome, CD9 2moz so i'm getting closer, yay, good luck both of you with testing! x

Thanks! I keep telling myself I won't test before Saturday morning, but I have my husband out now buying tests... just to be prepared. LOL, I may just HAVE to do one tonight, I'll try really hard not to be discouraged if its negative... I mean, I am only 9dpo. I have to test NLT Saturday morning, just cause I am running a half marathon that I have been training for late Saturday morning, I'd like to know if I am pregnant before I go all crazy on it. lol. Wish me luck ladies, and good luck with your own endeavors of course

Hi, 9dpo is still really early, so if it is negative don't read to much into it yet, but the TWW is a killer aint it, i think i got my hopes up a bit last month, wishing you lots of luck for your marathon and good luck with testing, hope you get a BFP x

Hi Ladies,

I'm 24, hubby is also 24. We are TTC #1 and this is my second cycle. I am currently 9dpo today (ovulated I think on June 7th), so I am anxiously awaiting to test, hopefully I can wait until Sunday (19th) which will be 12 dpo. I don't have any symptoms yet, so I'm not sure if its worked this time or if it is still too early to feel anything yet.

Hi Joanna, it is early to get any symptoms yet some women do, some don't, personally i didn't get any symptoms early on i found out i was pregnant with my first at 12 weeks you would of thought i would of noticed missing periods but i was busy at work and college at the time, with my second i was 6 weeks and found out at the docs after missing my period. Try to stay positive and wait to test, good luck hope its a BFP x

Thanks Tilly, its nice to know that I might not be out just yet. All we can do is wait unfortunately lol.

I have a question for you guys. I am using cheap internet opk's and I had faint lines on 6/14 (at 1130am and 315pm) and 6/15 (at 215pm, 715pm and 1125pm), but no real positive one. According to my Ov calendar I am supposed to ov today. I used an opk about an hour ago and nothing, not even a faint line. Does this mean I missed my surge and am possibly still going to Ov today or that I never had a real surge and am not going to Ov or something else all together? Is it just because they are cheapies? Any input or ideas would be great.
I am not temping this month, planning on starting next month if we don't get a BFP this cycle.

Hi Ceca, if you had faint lines it could be a positive especially as they are two days in a row, OPKs are positive when they detect your surge they turn negative once the surge has ended, the surge lasts aprox 12-36hrs, once it turns negative it means you will ovulate the surge is to let you know you will ovulate in the next 36hrs. Have you done an OPK today? I am using clearblue digi with the smiley face as i'm useless at working out the lines and normally only get 1day of positives when i surge, just bed anyway so you will be covered this cycle, hope this has helped and good luck x

Thanks Tilly! Opk today was completely negative, no faint lines or anything. We BD every day this week and hopefully again tonight. Hope we catch that egg lol.
I was hoping the IC opk's would work for me as I really don't want to shell out for the digital ones. If we don't get a bfp this cycle though I might cave. Thanks again!

Good Luck Ceca, I hope you managed to catch that egg. I'm hoping we did too, I'm still planning on testing on Sunday, so keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks Joanna! Fingers crossed for you!

It sounds like your covered for this cycle then Ceca, the digi ones are good bc you don't have to read any lines its either neg or pos, Good Luck both of you hope you get those BFPs, keep us updated on your progress! x

Ok, just starting my 2ww. AF is due 6/30 (maybe 6/29). When are you ladies due? And how soon before you are due will you start testing? Last cycle I started POAS at 8dpo (with 10miu/ml tests). Going to try to wait longer to test this time as being stressed last cycle caused AF to show up 3 or 4 days early.

Hi ladies, just wondering if you could help me, i am using clearblue digi opk, i am on cd11 today and this afternoon around 12.30pm got a smiley face on my opk when i ejected the stick though there was only 1 blue line, i tested again at 5pm and this time no smiley face and when i ejected the stick only 1 blue line, so my surge got detected around midday but then is negative later on that day does this mean i'm ovulating today? i'm so confused as there was only 1 blue line but smiley faces indicate ovulation is about to happen, please give me your views on this, thanks x

I think the general rule is after a positive opk you can expect to Ov 12-36 hours later. I'm not sure about just having one line as I have never used a digital opk before, but I think as long as you got a smiley face you are good to go.

Sorry I'm not much help with OKPs because I havent tried them. If I don't get a BFP this month I might give them a try.

I am currently 11DPO and my period is due on Tuesday next week... so I'm planning on taking a test tomorrow morning, hopefully it wont be too early to take one. I haven't felt much symptoms so far, except that i've been having period like cramps since yesterday. Crossing my fingers but trying not to get my hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->