• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

23 Days Late!! Please help!!

Myla

Reaction score
Waiting... Waiting...waiting :brat: this is driving me crazy. Me and my wonderful husband of 4 years have been anxiously waiting on that sweet BFP.. But still there is always aunt flow since she decided this year she would come on time all last year:thumbup:. Though last month Jan 10th she did not rear her ugly head and put me through pain for a week. Though I am having aunti flow/prego symptoms. Sore/darker boobs, headaches, backache, FATIGUE, high/firm/closed cervix. Now a New one I love to eat but when it comes to eating I can never finish it I'm fuller faster yet still want to eat but cannot. But alas 3 failed HPT. :wacko: Stir crazy!. 23 days late 31 DPO... Someone help me please. Are you in the same boat as me? Did you get pregnant? :nope:

I'm not in the same boat as you but why don't you have a blood test drawn. If your levels are just really low, they might detect it that way.

do you know when you ovulated or if you even ovulated? might also be an anovulatory cycel which is normally very long.

Not to dash your hopes, but I have PCOS, so this has happened to me a few times. Even in women who don't have PCOS, there can be anovulatory cycles every now and then. If you don't start and you don't get a positive HPT you may want to see about inducing your period with progesterone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"