23 DPO ~ BFN ~ no AF... 2 mos off pill- help!

Charlotte Luv

Reaction score
Hello,

I am brand new to this website but I've been reading tons of messages and they've been helping me through this weird time.. I decided to finally post my own :)

I went off the pill 4/11/13 ~ a month went by with nothing. Then almost exactly a month later I was using ClearBlue OPK just in case and voila - got the smiley. That was 5/13/13. I felt it too.. cramps, bloating, the whole bit. I had a lot of "ovulation spotting".. so much so I didn't consider it "spotting".. it almost seemed like an actual AF. But.. it only lasted 2 1/2 days just like they say can happen. So we BD'd all those days.. and now here I am 23 DPO.. and nuthin! No AF.. I'm one of those crazies addicted to POAS... so I've taken PLENTY a test.. all BFN. Finally went to the doc two days ago - blood test was also negative. I am so frustrated. Zero sign AF is anywhere close.

My doc said "Your blood test was negative but keep taking HPTs once a week until you get the positive because it definitely sounds like you ovulated!"... which was odd. Almost like she thought there was still a chance I would get a BFP?

Also.. the pill I was on was LoLoestrin. It's a pill you don't get periods with.

Any help or advice or stories I'd be so grateful!

Thank you!

Charlotte

Hello! I am new as well. I stopped the pill in March too, and now I'm 4 days late for AF. I hope it's a BFP around the corner for us both. Good luck!

Thanks for replying :)

Have you had AFs since getting off the pill? From what I can tell I haven't. Part of me is wondering now if my ovulation bleeding was actually AF though.. even though the OPK gave me a big fat solid smiley face :dohh:

Ugh. Took another HPT this morn and BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->