• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

23 months - walking action/motion

Abz1982

Mum to 2 nutters!
Reaction score
How do your 23 monthers walk? Do they still have a waddly walk - even with an empty nappy or are they now straighter?

I ask as Emma has 1 foot a whole size bigger than the other, and she has a talapie at birth - its hereditory as my mum and I have it.
But I have noticed that barefoot she is fine but does have a very roley foot fall and kinda wiggles from side to side. With shoes on it looks like she sometimes does a Zombie walk kinda thing, mainly with her right foot falling down at the toes.

I am going to speak to the HV about it as it just doesnt seem like a normal walk, but I have very little to compare it to.

Didn't want to read and run hun. Don't have too much advice, Euan is going between walking straighter, still waddling a fair bit and when he's feeling really lazy he will still crawl!

Harvey is coming up to 22 months,and he still waddles..and when he runs he doesn't bend his knee's...x

Didn't want to read and run either! Sorry I don't have much advice but my toddler is 25 months old and very clumsy..still trips over feet and walks sometimes on tiptoes but very rarely - My niece was pigeon toed I think it is - when they walk inwards? Either way, my sister took her to the doctor and he said she'd grow out of it. She is now 5 and walks perfectly, but I guess you could ask the HV or GP and see what they suggest?

Alex goes through phases during the day with his walk. He can walk normally, waddles and still even does the tiptoe walk/run!

I describe Los run/walk as more of a mince LOL
Its really camp diffinate ass wingling involved

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"