23 Weeker goes home

aww what a truly touching story Annabella is gorgeous and only 4 months in hosp thats amazing and such a great xmas gift to have her home :happydance: x

Such an amazing story. A bit like lily who was next to Archie in ICU. She was born at. 23 +0 and is doing so well, no major probs either. These drs and nurses along with technology are something else. I used to moan about the NHS but not now xxx

I agree, for all we may bump our gums about NHS we have all seen first hand how hard they work for our LO's, the nursing staff in particular are amazing with the parents as well as the babies xx

oh wow wat a little fighter...... and fighting to breath at only 23 weesk wow wow wow its like she is ment to be here and she was nt giving up bless her xxxx

We had a 23 weeker as a roommate and sadly she didn't make it. But then we had another 23 weeker across from us, who is doing AWESOME and is totally amazing.

This story is wonderful.

im crying right now. thats amazing and what a little miracle you have. I think your gonna have a very magic christmas

this is so inspirational. absolutely unbelievable - and to know that there are more little fighters out there, it just shows that you should never give up hope...bless them. gorgeous little bubbas :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->