23 weeks and this baby girl still doesn't have a name!?

Eren

Reaction score
Nothing just seems to fit perfectly.

I have made lists upon lists of names and seem to be getting nowhere :nope: also, hubby and I are not agreeing on names and other relatives seem to also hate certain names... so... I pitched all my old lists and started fresh.

Trying to think- country, rustic (if that's possible?)

My list includes:

Paisley
Scarlett
Jolene
(H) adley. Could he Hadley or Adley
Allison (Alice for short)
Ellie or Ella
Kenna
Ada
Ida

Then, I gave that list to my husband who said he specifically likes Scarlett, Ellie, and Allison.

Middle name will be either Grace or Anne (in memory of my grandmother)

Still need to pick just ONE! Any thoughts? Considering having two names picked and waiting until she arrives to officially pick one.

We went to the hospital with three combos, I just didn’t have a firm favorite and couldn’t tell what she was going to be until we met her.

So maybe consider keeping all three of the ones you and your husband agree with...

Scarlett Grace
Ellie Anne or Ellie Grace
Allison Grace or Allison Anne

All are absolutely lovely choices, you can’t go wrong. I love Scarlett or Allison more than Ellie because Ellie is a very common nickname right now. I know 4 different little girls named Ellie (one Eleanor, three Elizabeths).

Im biased because i have an Alice so Id go with Allison Anne. Flows lovely.

I think it's a good idea to have a few names ready and see what suits her when she arrives.

Scarlett and Ada are my favourites from your list :thumbup:

Firstly I wouldn't let relatives have an opinion!, I'd just keep it a secret between you and your babies daddy. You might have the perfect name and your family put you off it and that's not fair!. I just told my family "don't know yet" when they asked about the name.

Also I think your name list is lovely, my favourites are Alice and Ella <3

Ooo love Scarlett. Ellie is very popular here. Me and my husband couldn't decided on our eldest 3 so I ended up choosing. But with our youngest her loved the name and I did too. It's hard to agree but if he doesn't hate a name then he may get used to it&#128579;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->