Yeah mine did this yesterday. But my settings were still set as i had them before, as high as i could have them.
Unfortunately i have had to deactivate, as i had LOs dad and his family blocked, but i can see if mutual friends have commented on any of their statuses, and if they have commented. not impressed, the whole point to blocking is so they cant see me and vice versa. If he sees me he will start threatening and terrorising me on others walls.
I cant risk it, getting annoyed with Facebook now tbh, they cant leave anything alone.
Its one thing messing with news feeds, but privacy settings......grrrr!!!x

i have a fake acc i go on to just search sometimes, long story dont ask, but i went on it and searched myself and my privacy settings are the same. I also searched him, and guess what, hes been on and changed his setting to exactly the same as mine!!!! how pathetic! also prooves hes been online and not made contact. so no excuse now if he blames his phone next time then why couldnt he of emailed!? prick! anyways, im gonna check again 2m just to be sure my settings stay. dont want him seeing my profile!

It doesn't put it on public, its showing you that you can have it on there.

My settings stayed the same but I did get a bit of a fright when I logged in and a box popped up about changes to privacy settings! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->