24/25 week appointment

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
Hi ladies and bumps
I have a midwife at 25 weeks in Jan and just wondered what goes on in the appointment?

Do i get my MATB1 and everything for my HIP Grant or do i need to request it all?

Do i need to take a urine sample?
xx

When i had my appointment the MW checked my urine,blood pressure and babys position. She gave me the hip formand matb1 form too xx

yep you will need urine sample, she checks blood pressure has a chat listens and feels the position of the baby and gives you matb1 form and HIP form. I didnt realise at 28 weeks you have repeat bloods taken...something to look forward to...NOT lol

Thanks girls.
Ill pop by my GP and pick up a sample bottle at some point then :haha:

I was given a blood form at my 20 week scan to have taken during a certain week which im not happy about as im such a wimp!!!!!

Ooo i wonder if my little girl has turned (she probably has as she never keeps still!) She was breech at the scan :wacko:
xx

Thanks girls.
Ill pop by my GP and pick up a sample bottle at some point then :haha:

I was given a blood form at my 20 week scan to have taken during a certain week which im not happy about as im such a wimp!!!!!

Ooo i wonder if my little girl has turned (she probably has as she never keeps still!) She was breech at the scan :wacko:
xx

My little girl is breech as well. I think shes just too comfy

i hate them with a passion! Well i have never met anyone who said they actually enjoy bloods :haha:

My sonographer wasnt worried about little pickle being breach and said that babies move around so much she will probably be fine :dance:

Does anyone know if they measure your bump?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->