24/25 weeks midwife appt what happens??

babybuffy84

Happy new mummy :)
Reaction score
I have my 25 week midwife appt on friday and just wondering what they do will they do my bloods do i need to take a water sample in.I know that i will get my hip forms and my mat b1.
Is this were i shoudl ask about anything in particular??

Thanks just not sure what to expect :)

Had mine a few days ago. You need to bring a fresh urine sample with you to test for infection/protein/sugar. They'll take your BP, check the baby's HB and have a feel at your tummy. Some check baby's position and some check your fundal height but most agree it's too early before 28 weeks (you next MW appt).

They'll also ask about whether or not you've felt the baby move yet. If anything flags up, like something in your urine or high BP they'll discuss this with you then and arrange a further appt to check on this.

My 25wk appt was to got forms got HIP grant.
Checked pee,BP. Heard baby HB for first time, did fundal height, answered any questions.

Im getting worried ! I thought i needed a 24/25 app, but my midwife doesnt really communicate with me. All i can do is go by the sheet of paper which says 28 weeks.
I hope I'm not missing out on anything :S

Mine says 25 weeks then 28 weeks then every 2 weeks or so after that i think ?? Maybe in different areas its different time scales

Im getting worried ! I thought i needed a 24/25 app, but my midwife doesnt really communicate with me. All i can do is go by the sheet of paper which says 28 weeks.
I hope I'm not missing out on anything :S

I never got a 25wk appt with amber.
I can purely just see 25wk appt for HIP forms.
As 28wk 1 to me is bloods lol

It is different for different areas.

Here it's 24, 28, 32, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 (41, 42)

At my 25 week appointment my midwife checked urine,blood pressure, we listened to babies heartbeat, she felt my tummy & measured my fundal height

she than gave me my matb1 & my hipp grant form & asked if I had any concerns :flower:

when i booked mine, she said it was for bloods (cos only got them done at 10 wks), blood pressure, urine sample, and heartbeats, and questions. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->