• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

24 days late

lizkamzila

Reaction score
Hi ladies

So this my story i gave birth on the 30th of December 2018 the baby passed on on the 1st of January 2019. I bleed for 8 days after delivery then started again on the 17th of February for 5 days i stopped for 24 days the cycle was 29 days. I started again on the 18th of March but i was spotting for 3 days then the 4th day i started bleeding but not heavy, it continued for 24 days i took a PT on the 5th of April it came out positive while i was bleeding without any pains. then went to the gyne on the 9th he said everything is fine with me he doesn't see anything wrong and gave me some antibiotics. I took another PT on the 12th Of April and it came out negative.

Now my problem is ever since i have stopped i havent seen my periods and im using the Flow app to track my periods it says im 24 days late and im also experiencing sore breasts, tiredness, nauseous come and go, cravings, mood swings, mild cramps on the abdomen and a mild back pain.

I will take another PT tomorrow morning.

has any one experienced this or have an idea on what could it be please share.

TIA

Didnt want to read and run.

No advise sorry but I'm sorry for your loss.
I had a still born so I understand how you must feel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"