24 Days.....

Janandnige

Reaction score
Hiiii :coffee:

Am now 24 days past OV, Did a test 3 days ago and it was negative, the day before I got a BFP with my FMU. Just getting really confused as to whats going on :( Never had a cycle this long if I am late. I am very late and should have come on around the 2nd.

This afternoon I got some milky white discharge that was quite thick, I have not had this before and have no idea to what it is??

sorry for my ignorance but whats FMU? I would test again. seems like a long time since ov but did u defo ov this month? iv had longer cycles and iv missed period for a month. baby dust to you though. i really would test again!x

Going to test on Monday morning, FMU = First Morning Urine :) I deffo did OV as I had all the signs around day 12 of my cycle just never been this late before. Just scared to test ha!!

:haha: oh im so silly hahaha.. i thought it was a brands of tests. fingers crossed for u!

Haha :) Thanks., We will see Monday! Going to get a digital one to be sure, if its a BFN I dont know what to do? :(!!!

and you wouldnt be ovulating now? really hope you'l have your:bfp: and your :baby: for xmas next year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->