24 dpo (11-12 days late) VERY faint possible BFP?????

kirkie11

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm going slightly nuts now as I am now 24-25 dpo (11-12 days late for AF) and as I'm never late it's very unlike me. I've been testing since 14dpo - all BFN.

Yesterday morning there was a very faint line - DH could also see it a bit and he's tried to remain calm up to this point, but we weren't sure.

Then this morning, I think the line was slightly darker (barely), but I think we're now going cross-eyed staring at it. :wacko:

I've taken a phote (none of them came out very well) of the IC strip.

I would be sooooo grateful if you lovely ladies could have a look for me and let me know what you think?! :blush:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test60774

I will test again tomorrow, but that seems soooooo long away now!!

Thank you ladies!

I can see a faint line - looks like a BFP to me! Keep testing with fmu this week.

congratulations! xx

I can see a faint line - looks like a BFP to me! Keep testing with fmu this week.

congratulations! xx

Thank you sooo much! I hope so!! I've just got to convince DH as I think he thinks a positive must be a dark line like the control one. I'll be testing tomorrow (and it feels like I will be forever more if still not conclusive BFP!) so hopefully.

I am a bit worried though that it's taken this long for the hormone to come through, like maybe there might be something wrong, but I guess time will tell.... I am a curvy ladee so maybe it's that! :shrug:

I can see a line, no need to invert either!! looks VERY promising hun - I wud test again in a couple of days just to see progression and to confirm. Good luck!! xx

Thank you Plex, I'll update how 2mz test comes out. :)

Thanx hun, I look forward to hearing positive news!!
=D im really excited for u =D

Hi ladies!

We've just tested again this morning and I think the line is darker, but not sure if it's enough to say it's a BFP? :shrug:

Would anyone be able to have a look for me? :blush:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test61051

This time my DH can see the line straight away and he's a little bit more convinced this morning, so that's something.

I could see the line straight away on both photos, though the second one was darker, so I definitely reckon you're pregnant:baby: Congratulations:happydance: and maybe worth getting a digital or FRER to get rid of any last bit of doubt in your mind:flower:

I see the line on both hun, go get a frer! Congratulations xxx

Thank you sooo much!! :hugs:

Yes we plan to go and buy a "propa" test today, so I can test tomorrow morning. I had made a docs appointment for Tuesay already, as I thought something might be up. I'm never late and all our conditions seemed right this months, so I had a good feeling.

Hopefully the doctor will be able to confirm, although they are a bit lacking in offering blood tests here.... might just be a POAS jobbie!! :happydance:

When I found out I was pregnant with DD I used a FRER on 12 dpo and it was BFP right away. I then used an IC (not sure why but did) and I could barely see a line. I continued to use FRER and IC every other day to see the line get darker and it did on the FRER but IC looked the same every time. I don't trust those ICs. You are definitely pregnant! Isn't it surreal? :hugs:

Looks really gud hun, I agree with the others though go get a FRER or digital =D best of luck with everything xx

When I found out I was pregnant with DD I used a FRER on 12 dpo and it was BFP right away. I then used an IC (not sure why but did) and I could barely see a line. I continued to use FRER and IC every other day to see the line get darker and it did on the FRER but IC looked the same every time. I don't trust those ICs. You are definitely pregnant! Isn't it surreal? :hugs:

Thank you!! It doesn't quite feel real yet. Nowhere seems to sell FRER near me!! Only CB. Might get one on the Internet instead. Got the doctors on Tuesday so hopefully he'll confirm for me! xxx

Congrats!!! I hope when I test later it will be like yours. :)

I've just taken another IC and an own brand Morrisons test and the line is even darker than this morning!

Have now sent DH out on the hunt for FRER and he is on his way back with a 3 pack box of them!

Update:
I've just taken a FRER, shop own brand and IC. All showing BFP! My mind is at rest now, I can start to believe....!
Thank you ladies!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=61096

:flower:

Fantastic!! - sooo pleased for u hun :) congratulations!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"