24 month old - how much milk?

Laucu

Reaction score
Just curious to see how much milk other toddlers at Emma's age drink....

She usually has around 6-7oz in the morning and the same before bed, but the last few days has refused to drink any milk at all! It is probably a phase, or because she has been ill recently....but it just got me wondering what the 'norm' is for her age.

J has 6oz of milk before bed and 2oz in his tea in a morning

Omar doesn't drink milk anymore. He gets around 3 oz in his morning cereals, another 3 oz with his cereals before bedtime, 1 or 2 90 grm plain pots of yoghurt + 1-2 cheese squares. I give him vit D drops every morning xx

When Connah turned 2 we never really measured oz but he does drink alot. He will easily get through a pint for himself in 2 days. He loves it x

Esther's is a bit hit and miss. Some days she does't drink any. Other days she'll drink 2 full beakers (not sure how much they take but assume about 6oz). She does have milk on her breakfast usually - most days at the moment it's porridge and it takes a lot of milk to make that for Esther, Daniel and myself.

Very little but more than he used to. Probably about 2-4 ounces plus whatever he has on his cereal. He wouldn't drink any milk from 11 months until 22 months, although he was still breastfeeding. He only started drinking a little bit of milk after he stopped breastfeeding.

Thanks for all your replies :)

I do try to bump up Emma's dairy intake on the days that Emma refuses her milk... luckily she is a lover of cheese and yoghurt!

Is there a recommended amount once they turn 2?

Cor i havent measured milk in aaaages!!
Harrie will usually have a cup of milk either with breakfast or morning snack, and a cup before bed with a biscuit. On Tuesday she probably drank about 2 pints!! Shes not been too well n just wanted milk not water so why not!

She also drinks the milk from her cereal bowl once shes finished - its sooo funny lol

Mckenzie has 300mls of his high calorie milk a day plus cows milk in his porridge, he eats loads of yogurts and cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->