24 weeks - Has anyone else...

MishC

Has a little princess!!
Reaction score
started to feel uncomfortable lately? I seem to be getting lots of aches and pains all the time in my stomach and back. Last night i was getting period type pains which i presume were just growing pains. And i'm sure i'm not going to the toilet for a number 2 enough, i seem to be eating a normal but only going for little poo's (sorry TMI). Also i've noticed i'm drinking more water especially in the night!

i been feeling very uncomfortable lately too and getting more aches and pains! hope its not like this til the end!

Yep had it and now am back to normal which is a relief!

yes i get this!!! how weird is it that im always thirsty before going to bed.(and u dont want to be doing that coz then ul need a pee in the night!! lol) but i get so thirsty before i go to bed.
and ive been getting more pains too...really uncomfortable!

Me too! My back has been really sore in the evenings lately.

I went to bed with a hot water bottle for my back last night. It was really hurting and i couldn't get comfortable. Today my bump aches so much it's not good and so the the middle of my back.

My back feels really sore today and I'm not sitting any different to normal or done anything to make it feel that way. I think my boobs have started growing again! I didn't think they could get much bigger!

My bump hurts all over a lot of the time and in the evenings i have backache and side ache, like my bump is too heavy, it is horrible, I have to lie down to get comfy! I hope it does pass cos I am so uncomfortable atm :hissy:

I think my boobs have started growing again! I didn't think they could get much bigger!

I've been thinking that as well but i thought it was just in my head. They have been really itchy recently which is what started my suspicions off.

I think my boobs have started growing again! I didn't think they could get much bigger!

I've been thinking that as well but i thought it was just in my head. They have been really itchy recently which is what started my suspicions off.

OOh mine have been itchy too, I hope to god mine aren't growing again!!

No cos I am going to have to get a custom made bra before long :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"