24 weeks tomorro - stretching pains/stitch like crampy feelings over bump???

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Tamashii, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Tamashii

Tamashii Well-Known Member

Ok. I am nearly at the 24 weeks mark - only one day to go but I am having these weird "pains" that aren't really painful, just uncomfortable feelings like getting a stitch when running. My bump feels like the baby has grown but my bump is yet to catch up and there isn't enough room. It also keeps going rock hard (too early to be Braxton Hicks??)

Is this normal? I can't remember from the last time.

Thanks X

2. lynnikins

lynnikins Well-Known Member

nope sounds like braxton hicks hun and you actually get them from the time the egg implants you just dont normally feel them till you uterus is right up next to your skin so when it goes all tense you can feel it through the skin

3. Tamashii

Tamashii Well-Known Member

Wow - thanks! I didn't realise you could actually feel them this early. I think I only noticed them the first time round because I found out what they were at about 34 weeks that time round. As u say prob been having them the whole time but just noticing now because the bump is getting so big.

Thank you :)