First of all massive congrats on Matthew!!! :happydance:

God, that mother of his never knows how to leave you alone does she :growlmad: Can she not understand that you need time to yourself? You've just given birth ffs! By the sounds of it, if they do come round for an hour tomorrow FOB will just shy behind his mother, thats the way it seems in my opinion.

And right on girl, if they do say about Matthew looking like FOB I would go and say about why are they asking for a DNA test. And if he does flip about his name not being on the birth certificate I would just tell him he needs to step up to the mark before you even consider it!

Hope tomorrow goes ok, just remember your the one in control :hugs:

Hello, 1st of all congrats, he's gorgeous!!

Why don't his mom just back off a bit, its a bit much isn't it?? You've just given birth surely you'd think she would understand you need a bit of time! :nope:

I can understand you being worried about seeing FOB again after so long, its almost like strangers, do you think he will be there properly from now on?? Not to be harsh but his mom sounds like a right interfering old cow!

Its upto you what surname Matthew has, you the one thats had the responsibility for the last 9 months and for the rest of you life now, FOB has not exactly done much has he. If you've already registered him just tell him he had to be present to put his name on and obviously he wasn't!!

Good luck hun I'm sure everything will be fine in the end xx

Congratulations hun, hes gorgeous.
His mum sounds very pushy and demanding. It is up to you what surname he has, and like has already been said FOB needs to be there to have his name on BC when registering.
Tbh my LOs dad is not on heres and under the circumstances its the best thing i did.
Good luck, hope it goes ok xx

Congratulations :hugs: He looks beautiful :)

Good luck tomorrow - I really hope it goes well. I agree that his mum does sound really pushy and trying to take over. I would mention the dna test if either of them make any comments about Matthew looking like fob.

Sending you hugs :hugs: xx

Dont worry about not replying! I dont think anyone has had a decent reply of me since scarlett was born :haha:

His mother sounds like a right interfearing cow bag!

Awwww and dont be scared :hugs: i was absolutley terrified when i met FOB, but honestly it wasnt as bad as i expected... then again i didnt have his mother there. But if she starts anything, just tell her to go!

And if he does ask about BC/surname, tell him he has no right to ask about it untill the dna results come back. He cant have everything his way, its your way, or not at all!

xxxxxxxxxx

How did it go Sweetlullaby? x

Oh hun ive just seen your update.
I bet it is freaking you out. It may be worth giving the police a ring, they dont neccesarily have to go speak to your ex, but they will be able to take steps to keep you safe. Eg get the bobby van to come and make sure your house is secure, give you panic alarm etc.
I had that just after my LO was born last year.
They can also give you advice hun, its worth it just for peace of mind.
You may not have definate proof it was them but it seems very likely.
Huge hugs xx

Mmmm i would cancel them seeing him, sounds like it could be him, and thats not on him following and what if something god for bid happened to your mum while driving cos it was freaking her out, them following, its upto you, but i would report to police so it goes down on file xxx

Aww sounds like you're meeting wasn't too bad, and at least the first one is out the way :hugs:

FOBs mum sounds so interfering though, almost like she is controlling FOB?! From what you say I just can't imagine him visiting on his own or off his own back?

A pack of 3-6 month vests????!!!!!! Lol, weird. I would have expected a cute little outfit or at least vests/sleepsuits in the right size! My FOB was the same saying he's been buying stuff....and when I asked what "stuff" he said socks cos everything else was pink or blue. Suppose he doesn't buy his own socks so its a start :haha:

Matthew is lovely by the way :hugs: xxx

I'd take each day as it comes and try not to worry too much, easier said than done and I will need to take my own advice when the time comes!

Its only a matter of time before you should find out what FOB plans on doing. I'd keep visiting at your house, or at least you should be there, and they have to stick to your rules. Show them who's boss and make the point that YOU are in control of this situation (even if you dont feel it!) :)

I felt exactly the same when i met fob with scarlett! My legs felt so shaky and i felt sicky!

Anyways... it didnt sound like it went too badly, it sounds like you were in control, which is good :)

Hopefully he wont put any pics up, at least without asking you first!

I dont think your being greedy anyways, its not a bad thing to expect him to provide a bit more than he has for his son, after all, i expect youve spent hundreds already, so it wouldnt kill him to put his hands in his pocket a bit more.

I think he needs to grow some balls aswell and step out from behind his mother a bit more! :haha:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"