(.) (.)

FitzBaby

Me, Hubby,& Toddler
Reaction score
leaking already?
will it last until baby is here?

THIS IS SO GROSS!

mine started to leak at 17 weeks with my first am sorry but mine did continue to leak all the way through and about 4 months after he stopped feeding :(

i have been leaking since about your stage, all the time ive had to wear breast pads, its worse now! i wake up in the morning and theres bits of it all over my bed cover!! lol. if you have started leaking already i would probably think it wil last until your LO arrives, get some breast pads and wear them so your not leaking into your bra! :thumbup:

ur lucky. Mine started at 21 weeks and has been bad since x

AAAAAHHHHHH. Thanks ladies. I know people think pregnancy is so breautiful but I personally think it's disgusting!

Thats something else I have to look forward to :haha:

maybe TMI but what color should the leaking be? Mine is clear. Though I'd leak milk.

Mine started yesterday and is clear. The 'milk' will come when the baby is born. :)

yeh it will be clear up until the baby comes, what comes out now is called chlorostrum :thumbup:

Mine started a couple of days ago but only when there is pressure on my boob. It's clear and stickyish x

Mine just started today and is slightly cream in colour and sticky, not leaking either, just when pressure is on...is this normal too????????????????

:mamafy:

Just wait until your milk comes in... hehehe

When I am breastfeeding and my milk lets down in the shower it will shoot out a couple of feet without any help at all. If I squeeze the nipple it will go a good 5 feet! (shot my cat right in the eye once with it)

It may actually ease up for you though. Mine never leaked during pregnancy but flowed like fountains afterward. I always worried I was going to drown the baby.

Mine just started today and is slightly cream in colour and sticky, not leaking either, just when pressure is on...is this normal too????????????????

:mamafy:

Yep clear, white, or off white is all just fine. It's not actual milk yet, it's colostrum. The real milk won't come in until a day or two after baby is born. The colostrum is the super juice that has more good stuff in it than the milk.

It may sound gross, but if you put the stuff on a wound it will heal faster. (it's better than antibiotic ointment)

Just wait until your milk comes in... hehehe

When I am breastfeeding and my milk lets down in the shower it will shoot out a couple of feet without any help at all. If I squeeze the nipple it will go a good 5 feet! (shot my cat right in the eye once with it)

It may actually ease up for you though. Mine never leaked during pregnancy but flowed like fountains afterward. I always worried I was going to drown the baby.

LMAO!! Thanks to a very vivid imagination, I darn near peed myself laughing at the bit about the cat!

Mine started at the end of my pregnancy with my son, but this time around it was my first pregnancy symptom. I was leaking constantly before I even missed a period! Thankfully it stopped after a couple weeks and now only happens now and then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"