awwww cool!

They agree the dates theyve given me are wrong but wont change them as its policy to go by the 12wk scan date!

It's so annoying! How far off are your due dates?

its only 6 days difference so nowhere near as big as yours, hes measuring as perfect to come on the 28th december, just 7 days away!

I was on a similar position so spoke to a consultant. She loooked at my scan results and listened to what I said about my last period and agreed that the scan I had at9 weeks is likely to be more accurate. It appears that they are just changing their policy to consider any earlier scans. It will make a large difference if you go overdue. My induction date has been brought forward nearly a week because of the new edd

6 days is still a bit! Are you hoping he'll come earlier?

It would be nice if they changed their policy, to at least consider it. I'm just glad my doctor sent me for another ultrasound, I think she was getting sick of me bringing it up lol
How long until you are induced?

omg i wish this would happen to me!! lol! Id love to get that much knocked off my waiting time!!

woop! Maybe a christmas bubs for you after all!! xx

Lol if I went by my last period that would make me 3 weeks overdue!!

lol Twiggy, I'm so excited! I love being pregnant and have had very little not so great stuff to deal with but I'm so excited to meet our baby, I just want her here now!

C that's nuts! That's quite the difference!

My induction is set for 23rd December , I will be 40 weeks and 12 days by the new edd, 40 weeks 6 days as of The 12 week scan and previous edd

Wow thats quiet a difference in dates. Would annoy the crap out of me! Good thing your prepared for the 24th tho! Go with your instincts mommy!

That is quite a change! My bubs decided to change his own date to 4 weeks earlier and it was quite a shock! Your LO will be here in no time - wow!
xx

how exciting to have that much time shaved off from your waiting time to meet your little one.

Agreed! I just unpacked the carseat, gotta get hubby to set it up tonight to be safe lol. I wasn't as worried before, now I definitely have to be prepared!

Iv been told im a week ahead of what my due date is now.. to me its a big deal being a week more but iv been told to not change my due date but im thinking i should :wacko: but i dont know what to do.. but my LMP makes my due date as 24th january but my 12 week scan said 22nd and then my 20 week scan they said he looks big .. and then i had to have a growth scan and they said i was week ahead and then had 4d scan and they said the same :shrug:

Should i leave mine as what it is or change to 15th do you think??

And btw i bet your so excited!! :D what a lovely christmas pressie youll have with you to cuddle! xx

For me personally I still had my due date as January 16th up until today, I did make sure I was for the most part prepared just in case she did come around the December 24th due date though.

It wasn't until my ultrasound today that showed she was actually 39 weeks and 4 days that I changed anything. Is there any chance you can get another ultrasound to see if the dates have changed?

My next appointment isnt till 5th of january midwifes coming for a home visit to do the usual check ups and everything but i think itll be too late to do one cause if i am due 15th itll be 10 days time if im not even earlier then that.. i was going to just change it to 15th and if i go overdue then at least im prepared if that makes sense ? im kinda preparing my self for 15th anyway incase .. i might change it cause 2 sonographers agreed on it and said hes big and my midwife said if they said that then there proberley right but she didnt want to change my notes for some reason

Ill change it to 15th then if im overdue a week it not matter :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"