I swear I will get bashed over the head with this because I say it so much lol but... are you temping? OPKs will tell you little about ovulation and when or if it happens. Temping will give you a much clearer idea. Imo, OPKs are only useful when used with temping because you can surge more than a single time in your cycle if your body doesn't ovulate with the initial surge. Thermometers (basal body thermometers, the kind with two decimal places) are cheap on Amazon, all you have to do is take your temp first thing when you wake, before you do anything else and enter the reading into an app like Fertility Friend or similar, that way you will see an obvious temperature shift when you ovulate. It can also indicate any issues, say if your temps are consistently low, chances are you have a hormonal imbalance which could possibly be fixed quite easily. If you haven't already, give it a try as you don't have anything to lose by trying it, but it could prove a huge help

Do they wake routinely? If so, you could still see a pattern. Especially if you get a good three hours sleep beforehand

I would try it. If you can get in three hours solid sleep then it should be fine. People doing shifts do their temps and see a pattern so you should be able to see something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->