Hi, I wouldn't worry about it to much, everyone's body is different, I'm currently 12dpo & ive been dry/sticky since O. And I have lots of symptoms

I'm a googl'er also every symptom lol. My boobs are so sore today & ive got an achy uterus if that makes sense?

Have you been trying long?

Yeah cm like everything else is very individual. You can still get a bfp!

Fx'd for you. I had a MC in September so began again after Oct cycle then stopped again as I was stressing so much over TTC, so really just NTNP inbetween.
It was just by chance that I got really strong O symptoms this cycle so I bought the bug again.

Fx'd for you. I had a MC in September so began again after Oct cycle then stopped again as I was stressing so much over TTC, so really just NTNP inbetween.
It was just by chance that I got really strong O symptoms this cycle so I bought the bug again.

I'm sorry about your m/c, I hope this is your cycle!!

Thank you x

I'm about 5 dpo and totally dry! Is this a bad sign? I feel like I should be having at least some creamy cm. Anyone else dry/dry that turned out to be a bfp?

Hi AndrZZ thought I would just give you a wee update, today I got my BFP & as I said yesterday I had been mostly dry slight sticky on days since O. No all ladies get that extreamly thick cream lotion like CM that we all read about.

Fingers crossed for you this cycle :dust:

Sorry to here AF come AndreZZ. Fingers crossed next month is you month xx

Yep, it's because most of the pregnancy symptoms are caused by progesterone being high. Sadly, it can be high pregnant or not.
I hope June is your month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->