24hr after test saw a line - Do you trust it?

Myshelsong

LTTTC Success Story
Reaction score
So I took a digital test yesterday and it clearly showed negative on the test screen yesterday morning and I was devestated so threw it out.

This morning I looked up those test reviews and lots of people say they ripped them apart and had a double positive line... so I did the same thing and saw a double line. But we are 24 hours later. Am I getting my hopes up it might actually be positive?

So I took a digital test yesterday and it clearly showed negative on the test screen yesterday morning and I was devestated so threw it out.

This morning I looked up those test reviews and lots of people say they ripped them apart and had a double positive line... so I did the same thing and saw a double line. But we are 24 hours later. Am I getting my hopes up it might actually be positive?

If it was a clearblue digital, they always have 2 lines. unfortunately :(
I would just try another test, like a pink dye test. Digital tests are much less sensitive than line tests. Good luck!!

It was a pink dye First response Gold digital. I hate the blue tests so I try not too buy them.

It was a pink dye First response Gold digital. I hate the blue tests so I try not too buy them.

All digital tests have 2 lines whether you're pregnant or not. I meant to get a non digital pink line test. Good luck

what pp said, also don't bother looking at tests from 24 hrs before. They can dry, turn colors, react with the trash etc. I've had blazing pink lines the next day on tests that were bfns during the time limit. especially FRERs that I took apart the day before.

I second the pp... I would just retest using a pink dye. It could be that you're too early for a digi yet but may not mean you're not pregnant, there just isn't enough of the hormone to be detected on a digi. GL!

Beta shows at 40, so just too light to be picked up on digital. So that light line was a true line, yahoo. Fingers crossed this keeps increasing,
Heads up for anyone with first response, they do not always have two line inside, only the test line.

Congrats myshelsong! I read your thread in the assisted conception forum and have been silently cheering you on, I am so happy the test was positive!! Fingers crossed for a sticky baby :)

Beta shows at 40, so just too light to be picked up on digital. So that light line was a true line, yahoo. Fingers crossed this keeps increasing,
Heads up for anyone with first response, they do not always have two line inside, only the test line.

Congratulations!
All digitalis DO have a second line on the inside though because they test for 2 different hormones. You're correct in that it was just too early though. H&h 9!

Congratulations! I've tested with first response digital and didn't have a second line when I cracked it open.

I did some serious research on this hahaha.
It looks like the clearblue digital does have two lines, however the digital first response Gold does not.
So good to know for future!

Thanks for the congrats ladies, hopefully my beta will double and I will get my beautiful rainbow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->