25 day cycle

LPA

Reaction score
Hi its hard finding information on internet for 25-day cycles. My last four cycles lasted 25 days. Date of my last period was 31 Oct 2011 and I had unprotected sex on sunday 6 november (twice). i had very wet egg white cm on tuesday 8. any help with ovulation, how long sperm live and chances of pregnancy would be much appreciated as most sites are for 28 day cycles. before this i was as regular as clockwork on a 28 day cycle.:blush:

I have an average of 25 day cycles and I get a positive OPK about 12 days before that, though it is different for every woman. If you think you ovulated around the 8th, your LP would be around 17 days, which I think is too long. I think that you probably would have ovulated a little bit later than that...maybe by 3 days or so. Sperm usually live 3-5 days but some can live as many as 7 days. As for chances of pregnancy, as long as you are ovulating and nothing is majorly wrong, you have about a 25% chance of conceiving every month.

lots of :dust: to you!

Hi its hard finding information on internet for 25-day cycles. My last four cycles lasted 25 days. Date of my last period was 31 Oct 2011 and I had unprotected sex on sunday 6 november (twice). i had very wet egg white cm on tuesday 8. any help with ovulation, how long sperm live and chances of pregnancy would be much appreciated as most sites are for 28 day cycles. before this i was as regular as clockwork on a 28 day cycle.:blush:

Omg. I have 25 day cycles and my last period was the 31st october! :happydance: But i started spotting yesterday :sad2:

My cycles are 25-26 days long and I was wondering whether they are long enough for conception and fertilisation. I ovulated last month on CD11 and my LP was 14 days

X

My cycles are from 25-28 days (apart from last month which was 30) and I've concieved three times without trying so i don't think it's really an issue ( of course now i am trying its not happenin lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->