25 day cycle

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by LPA, Nov 16, 2011.

1. LPA

LPA New Member

Hi its hard finding information on internet for 25-day cycles. My last four cycles lasted 25 days. Date of my last period was 31 Oct 2011 and I had unprotected sex on sunday 6 november (twice). i had very wet egg white cm on tuesday 8. any help with ovulation, how long sperm live and chances of pregnancy would be much appreciated as most sites are for 28 day cycles. before this i was as regular as clockwork on a 28 day cycle.:blush:

2. hopingforit

hopingforit Well-Known Member

I have an average of 25 day cycles and I get a positive OPK about 12 days before that, though it is different for every woman. If you think you ovulated around the 8th, your LP would be around 17 days, which I think is too long. I think that you probably would have ovulated a little bit later than that...maybe by 3 days or so. Sperm usually live 3-5 days but some can live as many as 7 days. As for chances of pregnancy, as long as you are ovulating and nothing is majorly wrong, you have about a 25% chance of conceiving every month.

lots of :dust: to you!

3. zoey1990

zoey1990 Well-Known Member

Omg. I have 25 day cycles and my last period was the 31st october! :happydance: But i started spotting yesterday :sad2:

4. BabyBumpHope

BabyBumpHope Mum of DCDA twins

My cycles are 25-26 days long and I was wondering whether they are long enough for conception and fertilisation. I ovulated last month on CD11 and my LP was 14 days

X

5. Deanna26

Deanna26 Well-Known Member

My cycles are from 25-28 days (apart from last month which was 30) and I've concieved three times without trying so i don't think it's really an issue ( of course now i am trying its not happenin lol)