26/27 day cycle

Cuzimthamama

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm feeling "different" and am wondering if maybe I've ovulated earlier than I thought. I track my period on an app and it's pretty spot on as far as when I will start, but I'm curious since I've got a short cycle would I ovulate sooner than typically? Also I've got PCOS so not sure if that's a factor either. We aren't trying but not preventing. Lmp was 4/30-5/4 according to my app I ovulated on the 14th, but I think I did before that. Any insight would be appreciated.

The app might be off a little if it's just using the calendar and not temps or opks to predict ovulation date. The average luteal phase is 14 days, but it can vary. If you had a 28 day cycle, you might ovulate around day 14 and then get your period 14 days later. But since your cycle is 26/27 days, you would be ovulating a day or two earlier, so like day 12 or 13. So you could be right, you could have ovulated as early as the 11th, not the 14th like the app says!

Are you temping? I find this to be the best way to confirm ovulation, I get my period like clockwork 14 days after my temp goes up. One more thing to obsess about while TTC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->