26 day cycles and early ovulation, anyone?!

Pne1985

Reaction score
Sooo.. My cycles average about 26 days. But today, which would only be cd6, I feel a little more wet down there and have CM that is very close to EWCM or might even be the real deal. Usually I don't have too much going on down there before ovulation and last cycle I think I ovulated on cd11 or 12.
I have been sick for over a week now and am on my second antibiotic plus me and DH haven't really dtd much for the past month.
My question is, is it possible to ovulate this early? And is my CM maybe different than usual from being sick/medicine or not having as much sex as usual?
I'm baffled!!

Being sick and medicine can definitely effect your CM. And it can fluctuate from cycle to cycle with water intake, hormonal shifts, etc...You could be gearing up to ovulate but I would highly doubt you are going to ovulate before CD9 or 10. 10 is pretty early. You might pick up some OPKs if you aren't charting just so you don't miss your window.

Being sick and medicine can definitely effect your CM. And it can fluctuate from cycle to cycle with water intake, hormonal shifts, etc...You could be gearing up to ovulate but I would highly doubt you are going to ovulate before CD9 or 10. 10 is pretty early. You might pick up some OPKs if you aren't charting just so you don't miss your window.

Thank you for your response. I think you're exactly right. I have only been drinking water and an abundant amount of it! I had one opk left and decided to take it this morning out of curiosity and there wasn't even a hint of a second line, so like you said my body must be gearing up to ovulate. Thanks again! We shall see what this cycle brings!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->